Aleix Vidal

FCBfan22

Please let it be true...

If the board sells Vidal and Gomes and acquires another midfielder, they would have done a fantastic job this summer.

gregorrin10

10M is more than expected, so if it's true, good summer business continues...and if we really get 25M for Digne and 30M for Mina, that's gonna be fantastic. Now if only we could overachieve like that with Gomes and others left, who need to be moved on from, like Marlon, Rafinha and Munir/Paco, preferably the latter (at least for me, even though it won't happen).

With some good acquisitions already made, i think the priority now has to be to sell the few unwanted players, who are gonna be left after Vidal, Mina and Digne are sold. As for buying left, i would be more than happy if we at least lock down the great Ajax duo for next summer. World class midfielder would be the icing on the cake.

Last edited:

Messi983

Of course. Was too expensive, not available for half a year and added nothing to the squad.
And I actually rooted for him to play in smaller games as a RW. Vidal was a huge bust and nothing else. Kinda likeable guy but who cares?

17M is not too expensive, he was bought as a squad player, had to sit out for 6 months, then fall out of favour with Lucho but worked his way back to the team only to get injured when he was actually useful in Lucho's last season. Also had some good games last season at RW. Just because he wasn't Alves successor (which nobody could realistically expect) doesn't mean he was a bust. And if we'll now really get 10M we also won't lose much financially.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Just wait for the official announcement.

Will prob be something like 4m + various bonuses he'll never fulfill.

fergus90

Best of luck to him, never really materialised for him here but likeable guy all the same. Be interesting to know the amount of players Barca has signed in the last 10 years who didn't make 50 games before they were sold on again.

Home of Barca Fans