Aleix Vidal

Messi983

Don't think he's physically ready to start. He didn't have preseason and only played last 10 minutes against United so I think Zidane will bring him on in 2nd half.

FinBarcelonafan

did he make one good pass in 90 mins? He can't defend for shit... Everytime it was 1vs1 he would fail. He can't defend to save his life.. Total garbage. Terrible decisions.

Cool

Look, I love you your attitude and everything.

But...

NEVER FUCKING PLAY RB Again.

Never ever have I seen someone so badly positioned, this game showed how defensively lost he is.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Not sure if I've seen a worse defensive performance in my entire life ever. Well done Vidal. Well done Valverde for choosing him.

JamDav1982

Look, I love you your attitude and everything.

But...

NEVER FUCKING PLAY RB Again.

Never ever have I seen someone so badly positioned, this game showed how defensively lost he is.

To be fair they expect him to get forward and be the RW as well as no one else does that.

Whoever plays RB with Messi wandering centrally will get caught upfield.

He was shit though.

serghei

Embarrassing performance. Ronaldo's goal tells you everything you need to know about his defensive abilities. He has no man to mark and he lets Ronaldo in a 1 vs 1 with Pique. Say what you may about Alba, but every chance Madrid had came from Vidal's side.

michelco

I don't understand why Valverde didn't sub him.. It's not like he's a rookie coach, surely he could see that all Madrid's dangerous attacks came down at Vidal's flank

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
We don't really have a RB, he is cleary a winger... His defending is weak and not good enough against strong teams...

fergus90

This guy in the starting 11 is symbolic of the terrible recruitments the last few seasons. Likeable guy but not the quality needed for a squad who want to be league and European champions.

Home of Barca Fans