Alberto Botía

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I don't understand, Barcelona want to bring the foreigner back to make a profit out of him?

desoe

At least once we're going to make a profit from somebody :lol:

You did the same thing with Negredo, didn't you?

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
"@barcastuff: Barcelona will buy back Sporting centre back Alberto Botia (22) for 2.4M this summer. Atletico Madrid are interested in signing him"

I rated him during his time at GIJON, very decent CB and a hell of a lot better than poor Fontas, glad to hear this news

I love it.

abual3bed1

via barcastuff: Barcelona don't plan to use the 2.5M option to buy back Sporting centre back Alberto Botia (23), who's close to joining Atletico. [as]

B

barcelonista

via barcastuff: Barcelona don't plan to use the 2.5M option to buy back Sporting centre back Alberto Botia (23), who's close to joining Atletico. [as]

Of course Barcelona won't get him back. If we give players away, it's mostly because we don't rate them. We won't get Romeu back either. Our jewels mostly stay at home. Look at Montoya. We could have loaned him out long time ago. The club prefered to let him stay at Barca B though.

B

barcelonista

we were supposedly going to get him a few months back but deals broke off i think

Why would we need to make a "deal" though? We have a buy-back option anyway. Sounds like rumours spread by the papers rather than real interest from our side.

Superfly

Banned
Eh, I like the guy but we have Pique/Mascherano/Bartra/Muniesa who I rate higher in the CB position for years to come.

Gibbons

Why would we need to make a "deal" though? We have a buy-back option anyway. Sounds like rumours spread by the papers rather than real interest from our side.

I think "deals" is in reference to dealings with selling him to other teams. The rumors were that we'd use the buy-back option and then sell him right back to another team for a profit. I believe the latter part of that is what fell through.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Of course Barcelona won't get him back. If we give players away, it's mostly because we don't rate them. We won't get Romeu back either. Our jewels mostly stay at home. Look at Montoya. We could have loaned him out long time ago. The club prefered to let him stay at Barca B though.

The jewel that is Fontas stays ahead of Botia. Unless, Pep rates neither and was able to sell Botia but no body wanted Fontas :lol:

But there is also the other dark theory...

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
The jewel that is Fontas stays ahead of Botia. Unless, Pep rates neither and was able to sell Botia but no body wanted Fontas :lol:

But there is also the other dark theory...

Any unfortunately that's the one I'd bet on.

Home of Barca Fans