Against which team will Barca lose this season (in the league)?

Against who are we most likely to lose

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Wrong my friend , only Bilbao did in that era...followed by Espanyol before the official formation of the league than :

Real did it in 66/67, 79/80(18 teams league in both ) 88/89 (20 teams league ) and 96/97 (22 teams league )
Real Socidad did it in 02/03 as well
Athletic 29-30 = 0 losses over the whole season.
Real Madrid 30-31 = 0 losses over the whole season.

Real 66-67 = 2 losses over the whole season
Real 79-80 = 3 losses over the whole season
Real 88-89 = 1 loss over the whole season
Real 96-97 = 4 losses over the whole season
Sociedad 02-03 = 6 losses over the whole season

Source: wiki

Beast

The Observer
my bad i thought you are talking about the first half of the season .. not the entire season

Chucka

Hussein Said know your role
I think Seville, they always raise there game for the big boys and i think that their pace might be too much for us. Although they have been doing quite bad at home. But still...

TheMessiShow

Our boys always show up for the big games. I don't see us losing to any of the big teams. I think the weaker teams can be more dangerous especially when they score the early goal.

But I think that we can go on throughout the season undefeated, including Champions League.

desoe

Valladollid at home.

We will be already champions, so we will play Barca Athletic there. Valladollid will look at that as a one lifetime chance and they will play the game of their lives, going home with a win at Camp Nou :lol:

Moe