AFC Ajax

Horatio

You're welcome
Some drama going on in NL right now. Pi-Air van Hooijdonk has accused Steijn(coach of Ajax) on a football show of being involved in shady dealings and having profited off of player transfers during his spell at NAC Breda.
Van Hooijdonk has been centre of ridicule for more than decade now. Accused of never being able to judge things objectively and trying to bring people down because of resentment. In this case that would be because Steijn didn't let his son play consistently.
I dunno....something stinks.

Pierre might be a bit of a drama queen, but he's not stupid, au contraire. He would not just make these claims having pulled them out of @ss.
Also, football world is corrupt beyond imaginable with almost everyone involved in some case. At this point feels naïve to assume accusations are not true.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Only thing seemingly worse than Steijn's coaching/tactics was his mentality. Man was claiming his team should be grateful for getting a single point versus absolute fodder.

Pre-match vs. shit teams he would say stuff like "I don't know if we can win, maybe a draw is the best outcome".

Even with their inexperience that's inexcusable. Seemed like he was actively trying to get fired.

Horatio

You're welcome
Only thing seemingly worse than Steijn's coaching/tactics was his mentality. Man was claiming his team should be grateful for getting a single point versus absolute fodder.

Pre-match vs. shit teams he would say stuff like "I don't know if we can win, maybe a draw is the best outcome".

Even with their inexperience that's inexcusable. Seemed like he was actively trying to get fired.
maybe things got lost in translation. haven't heard him say that when it should have been a meme by now if he did. General idea is that he is pretty relaxed and lot of people felt sorry cause none of the 16 transfers or so were his. Some people argue still he carries little blame, then other group criticized those for being so disproportionally patient with him when every other trainer would have been fired in that position regardless. Hooijdonk said he has a lot of friends in media lol. Really anxious to see who they will bring in and how the hell he is going to turn this around. A lot of stinkers of transfers made.

Gnidrologist

Sounds like Xavi a bit.

Home of Barca Fans