Adrien Rabiot

George_Costanza

10m? We will be stuck with him for a long time since no other club will half of this ridiculous salary. Now hoping we buy either FDJ or even Pogba.

Also, I thought buying Vidal was plan B when we failed to buy Rabiot.

El Flaco

[tw]1032145831154147328[/tw]

Says PSG's DOF (Henrique) has offered Rabiot the 2 year contract extension that he’s asking for.

Raketa10

Can't understand why is everyone so strongly against his signing. I agree that he has problems with his personality but he is a very good player who might be bought for a reasonable price. Not to mention that some of you are worried over his "toxic" personality while in the other thread those same people want to sign Icardi. :thinking:

Last edited:

Catta

Can't understand why is everyone so strongly against his signing. I agree that he has problems with his personality but he is a very good player. Not to mention that some of you are worried over his "toxic" personality while in the other thread those same people want to sign Icardi. :thinking:

How does Icardi have a toxic personality, where did this myth come from. He is the captain of Inter, loved by all teammates and fans, always giving his best on the pitch, and would have never rejected to be on the waiting list for the WC because he is to good for that like Rabiot did. The only issue with Icardi is how he met his wife, and even if she is a pain in the ass, it's not as bad as Rabiots mother.

Raketa10

How does Icardi have a toxic personality, where did this myth come from. He is the captain of Inter, loved by all teammates and fans, always giving his best on the pitch, and would have never rejected to be on the waiting list for the WC because he is to good for that like Rabiot did. The only issue with Icardi is how he met his wife, and even if she is a pain in the ass, it's not as bad as Rabiots mother.

How is that ONLY??? Not to mention his wife didn't stop there but I won't discuss that matter in a football forum. :D

Vilarrubi

How is that ONLY??? Not to mention his wife didn't stop there but I won't discuss that matter in a football forum. :D

Not defending Icardi's actions at all but they are more personal than football related.

Rabiot's mum is involved in his career and the thing he did excluding himself from the being a World Cup stand by was pathetic, both directly involved with his career.

Raketa10

Not defending Icardi's actions at all but they are more personal than football related.

Rabiot's mum is involved in his career and the thing he did excluding himself from the being a World Cup stand by was pathetic, both directly involved with his career.

Not defending his action (he undoubtedly made a stupid decision) but he refused to be on a standby list, he was not actually in the squad. It was second time in a row that he was on a standby list. Deschamps did the same for Euro 2016.

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

Not defending his action (it was a stupid decision) but he refused to be on a standby list, he was not actually in the squad, it was second time a a row he was on a standby list. Descahmps did the same for Euro 2016.

I know that but conclusions we can draw from this are;

- Rabiot thinks he's better than he is.
- Doesn't respect managers decision.
- Ruined future possible call ups while Deschamps is in charge.
- Immature for making it public.
- Unwilling to stay quiet and fight for his place like players should.

Dunno... I just think it was pretty pathetic and says a lot about his personality in football, Icardi's just a sleazebag.

Raketa10

Dunno... I just think it was pretty pathetic and says a lot about his personality in football, Icardi's just a sleazebag.

Well I agree that his behavior is worrisome can't argue on that, but I don't agree with some people here who are saying that he is on the level of Gomes. I just don't see it like that.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

All this from an angry action with NT coach? while his ckub is doing everything to keep him and want him to stay doesn't say anything? Rabiot only real problem right now is that his contract situation will always be problamatic because of his mom.

Vilarrubi

All this from an angry action with NT coach? while his ckub is doing everything to keep him and want him to stay doesn't say anything? Rabiot only real problem right now is that his contract situation will always be problamatic because of his mom.

....... Yeah of course. PSG wanting to keep him and what happened with the NT are not related at all, just because of the way PSG conduct themselves doesn't excuse what he did.

Also Deschamps and France are currently functioning perfectly (WC and Euro Final in 2 years) compared to PSG who haven't done anything past a CL quarter and walk domestic leagues.. so I think when Deschamps said it was a "huge mistake" for Rabiot to exclude himself (ruining future call-ups too) that's much more of a respected opinion. "PSG wanting him to stay" doesn't mean much tbh.

Last edited:

Raketa10

....... Yeah of course. PSG wanting to keep him and what happened with the NT are not related at all, just because of the way PSG conduct themselves doesn't excuse what he did.

Also Deschamps and France are currently functioning perfectly (WC and Euro Final in 2 years) compared to PSG who haven't done anything past a CL quarter and walk domestic leagues.. so I think when Deschamps said it was a "huge mistake" for Rabiot to exclude himself (ruining future call-ups too) that's much more of a respected opinion. "PSG wanting him to stay" doesn't mean much tbh.

Don't agree on that at all. Of course it does mean much. It means that one of the strongest clubs of the world wants him to stay. Being a regular starter and playing over 200 games for PSG at age of 23 is a big achievement regardless of what many of us think about PSG.

khaled_a_d

And his mistake with NT is way overblown too, that is undeniable either.
You made an essay of a player personality just based on this. It is bad, and Deschamps is a strict coach but players always get dissappointed when they aren't called and feel to be treated unfairly

Home of Barca Fans