Adrien Rabiot

BBZ8800

Agreed. That s why it s called option no. 2 and i did not say he is better than Rabiot.

Bob is also not an awesome RB is he? But he can be a solid substitute MF.

Imo, we are biased.
Imagine if he were a Czech or Russian guy playing for Celta as a Cm.
We wouldn't care about him.

But La Masia, fan's need for domestic players, a likeable guy, 2-3 hero-emotional performances which clouded tons of average cm displays and that's it.

Reality is, Roberto played only a few matches as a cm in the last few years.
He will never be a starter cm and he isn't that good as a sub.

He will be a Rb till the end of his career, and people should rather move on to De Jong, Arthur, Rabiot, Alena and younger, true midfielders.

Devils

[tw]1017430200609624064[/tw]

Seems like Tuchel sees him as a useful player but the Sporting Director is open to selling him.

Seems unlikely he will stay at PSG because he will not be guaranteed a starter, especially with PSG targeting midfield signings.

MTL_Barca

At Barca it would be even harder to get a spot in the starting 11. Next to Busi and Rakitic there most likely be only one spot left and depending on formation that could be occupied by Coutinho. But maybe thats only the case for PSG.

Could also be just about money, but in that case I could see Nasser offering him the same salary as we do just so he doesn't have to sell us a player for a relatively cheap price.

fergus90

I think he would be a good player for us, although I'm not sure if we are actually even in for him. I read everywhere that Abidal flew out to meet him yet Rabiot was playing for PSG yesterday in a friendly when the supposed meeting took place.

FC433

I am not even mad about the idea that he could be using us to get more salary. Good luck Rabiot. I hope we have other alternative and be more efficient.

I hope the board play right this time. Offer a huge salary to Rabiot and about 60m to 70m to PSG. Delay the transfer, and forget about him. We need to play a little bit.

Last edited:

Judoman

So he is using Barca to get a better contract. :lol:

We are a joke

Why? Eather we get solid player for reasonable amount or we screw with QSG wage budget. Win-win.
What i don t get is why he would leak this to the public. QSG can call him on his bluff, Barca can tell him to fuck off and he is left without leverage.

If this story is true i would pass on him. We want players with desire to play for Barca, not player that are only motivated by greed.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans