Adrien Rabiot

xXKonan

No way, this dude and his mom overplayed their hand big time.
Yep.

We apparently struck a deal back in early January but his Mom thought it would be a brilliant idea to try and use other teams to try and raise the signing bonus to 15 Million but we were like lol no and went for De Jong in the end.

His mom overplayed her hand significantly and it ended up losing her son a chance at being a Barca player and it looks like the Juve move is not doing his son any favors right now.

Havesaks

We could actually use him right now. Could easily play alongside de Jong and Arthur, profile wise. And his level is at least a cut above Rakitic and Sergio.

Maybe we can loan with option to buy?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We could actually use him right now. Could easily play alongside de Jong and Arthur, profile wise. And his level is at least a cut above Rakitic and Sergio.

Maybe we can loan with option to buy?

He can barely get into Juventus' poor midfield and you think he will get into ours?

He's not better than Rakitic. A lot of Rabiot's issues comes from his attitude and mentality. That won't change.

FC433

Juve would be willing to sell him for 1m, I think :blush: I would not be surprised if that was their plan anyway since they got him for free. However, Rabiot will never get anything close to what he is getting at Juve. No big club is willing to meet even 60% of Rabiot's demands. He is stuck, for now. Either lower his demands (wage) significantly or sit on the bench.

khaled_a_d

Great workhorse.

[tw]1191124699406880768[/tw]

He is very good player IMO. And would have welcomed him here for fair price and with another sensible agent.
But his mom doesn't understands the business so I would stay away from them.

Porque

He won't bring anything we don't have already in this team. At this point the better option is to give Riqui Puig the Ansu treatment as the 3rd cog in midfield, in the last 20/30s and "easier" home fixtures.

But then again, that spot are reserved for developing Rakitic.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He is very good player IMO. And would have welcomed him here for fair price and with another sensible agent.
But his mom doesn't understands the business so I would stay away from them.

He's a decent to good CDM. The problem is that he thinks he's great and too good to play as a CDM. He want to play as an advanced CM where he's mediocre. Couple that with other attitude and mentality issues along with his mom being a snake it's not worth it for Barca, and soon enough won't be worth it for Juventus either.

Home of Barca Fans