Adriano Correia Claro

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Messi's new partner in crime... I really love that he's pushing for a starting spot every game... Healthy competition and a reliable backup are key to any team...

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Honestly this is one of the best games, if not the best, I've seen him play in terms of chemistry and link-up play.

That was the key ingredient missing in his game IMO, he seems to have developed a much better understanding with our frontline.

Good shit.

LaMessiah

Honestly this is one of the best games, if not the best, I've seen him play in terms of chemistry and link-up play.

That was the key ingredient missing in his game IMO, he seems to have developed a much better understanding with our frontline.

Good shit.
indeed. his versatility is awesome. plays 60 minutes as a left wing and then drops into rb for the last 30. pretty good stuff

coolasif

I think Pep wants to give every player fair share of playing minutes.Same thing can be said about Keita who is not favored by most of the fans still getting lots of minutes. .But he should just play as LB in the absence of Abidal and shouldn't start as a winger when our regular forwards are sitting on the bench.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
With the way real madrid plays and the way we're doing in the injury department there's no way we get past El Clasico without receiving some nice brand new injuries

Home of Barca Fans