Adriano Correia Claro

F

Flavia

Just let him go somewhere. I read the club is mad because he renewed the contract, that he shouldn't if he wanted to leave for free. What's the difference, anyway?

Chainsaw

Killahead
Yeah the club is to blame for Adriano's situation, not him. Rejecting a 4 million offer for an unneeded underperformer Adriano? Stupid.

Galning

Just let him go somewhere. I read the club is mad because he renewed the contract, that he shouldn't if he wanted to leave for free. What's the difference, anyway?

Well now he can negotiate with other clubs showing a certain wage at a big club. A great tool.

F

Flavia

Well now he can negotiate with other clubs showing a certain wage at a big club. A great tool.
For him, but for the club there is none. 1m won't make that much a difference. But it can prevent him from leaving.

Galning

For him, but for the club there is none. 1m won't make that much a difference. But it can prevent him from leaving.

From Barça's POV it makes no sense indeed but that's football :lol: Maybe he also got one of those contract extensions that he could trigger himself? No idea.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
That's exactly what he had. One party (His sides) approval needing extension clause for a year with a better salary iirc. Moronic tbf. I understand if you put a clause like this to younger player who you know you want to renew anyway but just give them another thing to cheer about.

Home of Barca Fans