Adrián Bernabé

God Serena

There's no doubt he's good and is one to watch and see how he progresses. In some ways the boys in Barca have it easy because they are all the same level. Other teams have both good and bad players. Not taking away from him that's just the way I see it. If you were to put Bernabe in say Gava he would not play as good as he does in Barca because he wouldn't have the best players around him supporting him. Same goes for Messi .. put in in say Granada or Betis and he wouldn't be the player we know him to be.

Total nonsense. Or should I say, completely pointless comment. Put Ronaldo or James in Granada or Gijon and they'd be less effective as well.

navidjaan

All the players who arrive to La Masia arrive from worse teams where they have shown good enough promise to join Barça. Your argument is beyond absolute nonsense.

camelot

Banned
And my point is you're not making any fucking point at all. You might as well go outside and say the cars driving by are only able to work because there is gas inside.

Tranquilo...my point is my opinion and this is a free and open forum. I'll stick with my analogy and 'point' as you are free to agree or disagree....it is easy to play in Barca simple as that!

camelot

Banned
All the players who arrive to La Masia arrive from worse teams where they have shown good enough promise to join Barça. Your argument is beyond absolute nonsense.

He came from Espanyol...hardly a 'worse team' than Barca! Nav, truth be known, a big number of players in Barca are son's of ex players or related to 'somebody' somewhere along the line, you cannot deny that? no more from me you guys are too one eyed for me

Jallo

Tranquilo...my point is my opinion and this is a free and open forum. I'll stick with my analogy and 'point' as you are free to agree or disagree....it is easy to play in Barca simple as that!

But your opinion is pointless great players play for great teams, no matter the sport. Even in business great talent works at the biggest companies with other great talent. Great professors teach at great institutions with other great professors. The smartest people go to the top schools so they can compete and share with other smart people.

So you are not making a point or any great discovery. Great talent blossoms around other great talent.

camelot

Banned
But your opinion is pointless great players play for great teams, no matter the sport. Even in business great talent works at the biggest companies with other great talent. Great professors teach at great institutions with other great professors. The smartest people go to the top schools so they can compete and share with other smart people.

So you are not making a point or any great discovery. Great talent blossoms around other great talent.

99% luck (which includes being born into it, who you know, where you live in the world etc etc.)...the other 1% talent! You said 'The smartest people go to the top schools' ... that is so far fetched and untrue there is so much more to that opportunity as the same there is in football

messi1995

Worst thing I've read hahahahahaha!! When Adria played for Espanyol, he humilated our players just like how Iniesta did when he played for Albacete (not against Barca but others). We are scouting players from shit teams too because they are impressing. Adria totally destroyed barca when he played for Espanyol.Barca scouts knew that he would be our most important signing so your point is invalid.

Last edited:

navidjaan

Worst thing I've read hahahahahaha!! When Adria played for Espanyol, he humilated our players just like how Iniesta did when he played for Albacete (not against Barca but others). We are scouting players from shit teams too because they are impressing. Adria totally destroyed barca when he played for Espanyol.Barca scouts knew that he would be our most important signing so your point is invalid.

Exactly. And that Barça team he destroyed, the one he plays for now, is arguably the most talented team in La Masia. Eric Garcia, Nico Gonzalez, Take Kubo, Ansu Fati. They were all on that 7-a-side team that Adrià dominated. But sure, he's just a lucky kid who got randomly picked from Espanyol.

messi1995

Hahahah I know he's a fantastic player. And with Pablo Moreno as striker, this Cadeta team is surely the most talentet la masia team right now. Shame that Nico is linked to city but how can that happen when he's only 14 years old? in 2017 he'll be 15 and is still Young for moving to England. I thought he needed to be 16 or something?

Jallo

Seriously his dad just got a "job" at city randomly. No caveats involved very suspicious. I though you need to be 16 to move between euro nations or is that rule only for Spanish teams? They did the same thing with Brahim, does anyone know the difference between that and our cases?

God Serena

Seriously his dad just got a "job" at city randomly. No caveats involved very suspicious. I though you need to be 16 to move between euro nations or is that rule only for Spanish teams? They did the same thing with Brahim, does anyone know the difference between that and our cases?

You can't move specifically for football, but if your parents move there's nothing stopping you.

Home of Barca Fans