Adnan Januzaj

Moose

Squad yes, first eleven no.

Definitly first eleven. Only Hazard is better, De Bruyne is on par. Strongest line-up will be Hazard - De Bruyne - Januzaj behind the striker. Mertens, Mirallas and Chadli are not in the same league of class.
Might be Wilmots plays it safe and fields a defensive midfielder like Fellaini tho...

Yannick03

No way, for now, Hazard, Mertens, Chadli, Mirallas and De Bruyne are in front of him. We play without an offensive midfielder which means he would need to earn a spot at the wing. I don't see that happening right now.

But when it comes to talent, he's almost on par with Hazard.

Last edited:

veryfatchocobo

Ugh... As good as Januzaj is as a pure athlete, he's just not as smart as Kagawa at CAM. Moyes keeps thinking Januzaj can play there, but he's 1000000x better out wide than in the center. People keep giving Welbeck hate, but this guy is really good at the English NT which is obviously saying that Man U lack an obvious link between the midfield and forwards.

It'll be interesting where Januzaj goes, but I think he should go where his parents want him. Though professionally, this is a stupid decision...

Martindn

Ugh... As good as Januzaj is as a pure athlete, he's just not as smart as Kagawa at CAM. Moyes keeps thinking Januzaj can play there, but he's 1000000x better out wide than in the center. People keep giving Welbeck hate, but this guy is really good at the English NT which is obviously saying that Man U lack an obvious link between the midfield and forwards.

It'll be interesting where Januzaj goes, but I think he should go where his parents want him. Though professionally, this is a stupid decision...

From the stories that he has been featured in it seems its almost as much as his decision as it is his familys its not like it impacts him playing for us either. I prefer Kagawa at CAM too and he should of played in yesterdays game, he creates more space and Januzaj was marked out of the game there. Everything good he did was on the wing yesterday, his future is in the center but he is not ready yet. Though tbf he was playing more of a CF through the center which says it all.

abual3bed1

Definitly first eleven. Only Hazard is better, De Bruyne is on par. Strongest line-up will be Hazard - De Bruyne - Januzaj behind the striker. Mertens, Mirallas and Chadli are not in the same league of class.
Might be Wilmots plays it safe and fields a defensive midfielder like Fellaini tho...

Mertens is actually playing so well for Napoli. Really well.

Martindn

Totally Overrated, this guy wouldn't get a look in under SAF. don't see the hype.

Would of played under Sir Alex at West brom last year had it not been a colossal fuck up. Cant see how an 18 year old, no less one who has 3 goals and 2 assists in the last 7 games is overrated. If anything its too soon to rate him.

Unbiased United

Totally Overrated, this guy wouldn't get a look in under SAF. don't see the hype.

Then you've obviously not been watching him. He's been comfortably our best player for two months now. Whilst everyone else at United is ranging from shocking to average, he's been putting in some real class performances. Unbelievable for any age, but especially so considering.

DinhoR10

Then you've obviously not been watching him. He's been comfortably our best player for two months now. Whilst everyone else at United is ranging from shocking to average, he's been putting in some real class performances. Unbelievable for any age, but especially so considering.

I don't watch EPL much but Rooney looked good in the one game i watched against Tottenham but He seemed like he was playing CM, I agree to a certain extent though there only seemed to be 2 players for united, rooney and adnan

Zebulun

During our horrible 06-07 season when ronaldinho, eto, deco and company was in decline, losing games, getting booed off the pitch, BOJAN looked like a supreme soon to be world beater. In retrospect i see all we needed was a glimmer of hope to make us all feel better and he was exactly that, same goes for januzaj. Time for moyes to shape up and get the bigtime players a huge club like manutd deserves or shipped out. I respect utd way to much to not feel anything for them.

Unbiased United

I don't watch EPL much but Rooney looked good in the one game i watched against Tottenham but He seemed like he was playing CM, I agree to a certain extent though there only seemed to be 2 players for united, rooney and adnan

Yeah Rooney has been great this season, but he's been injured for the last month or two.

During our horrible 06-07 season when ronaldinho, eto, deco and company was in decline, losing games, getting booed off the pitch, BOJAN looked like a supreme soon to be world beater. In retrospect i see all we needed was a glimmer of hope to make us all feel better and he was exactly that, same goes for januzaj. Time for moyes to shape up and get the bigtime players a huge club like manutd deserves or shipped out. I respect utd way to much to not feel anything for them.

You have a point in that potential doesn't always amount to what it should do, but I really do think it's more than that with Januzaj, he's past just being 'potential' now. Not only does he have the talent but he has the mental side to his game too. Like mourinho said recently..''he's 25, he can't be 18!!''. He is genuinely playing better for us than Ronaldo did at his age (As I said in another post, of course that doesn't mean he'll end up as good as him, but he's a great player regardless).

Nice to see you respect United though, not much of that goes on here unfortunately, despite the fact we are probably the club (as a whole) most like Barca in the Premier League. We should be back challenging next season if we have a good summer. The days of us dominating the premier league might be over, but we'll still be there challenging and winning our fair share I'm sure.

Last edited:

S7_MUFC

It's difficult to predict how players will develop but technically he's the best player we have...

Alarcón

Bojan was fantastic up until 09-10 when Pep even preferred him over Ibra in some games. He was incredibly talented and such a demise that he lived through could never be foreseen. Nothing to do with our situation before Pep arrived.

JamDav1982

Bojan was fantastic up until 09-10 when Pep even preferred him over Ibra in some games. He was incredibly talented and such a demise that he lived through could never be foreseen. Nothing to do with our situation before Pep arrived.

Bojan was never fantastic for Barcelona, he looked decent in his first couple of seasons because of his age and it looked like he would develop other sides to his game.

He just never looked liked developing and that was before Ibra even arrived. The season Ibra was at Barca was Bojans best goal scoring wise anyway.

Januzaj has a maturity about his game that Bojan never had and still doesn't have.

Home of Barca Fans