Adama Traore

Also when we're talking about a number nine Raul Jiminez comes to mind.

Calma. I know you won't here it much because the marketing league is marketed so well but the epl is an incredibly poor league where literally anyone can look good. Watch the highlights of the bottom 14 clubs play and you will see almost a third of the goals are due to defensive mistakes (glaring ones like passing back to an opposing player who end up through on goal).

Best league in the world for failing players to resurrect their career in the most overrated league in football history. Even Deulefeo looks like Ronaldo in some games there.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Remember when BBZ told us he wouldn't amount to anything? He still has a long way to go, but with the insane physical attributes that he possesses he will bully any fullback 99/100 times. Really exciting player to watch.

BBZ8800

Remember when BBZ told us he wouldn't amount to anything? He still has a long way to go, but with the insane physical attributes that he possesses he will bully any fullback 99/100 times. Really exciting player to watch.

Anything for top level.
He has one skill and lacks in 10 other areas.
If he is good, why is no top team after this "talent"?

Because he is as dumb as a brick.
Dembele is Einstein compared to him.

Last edited:

Nazario1985

Why haven't any of the bigger epl clubs gone for him? Mystifies me. They will go for lesser players.

Because they are all stupid ? or not !

It takes a horrible defense (that night) to make him look good ! go watch his other games not the highlights

By the same logic Doherty and Jiminez are WC players too !

feggydinho

Because they are all stupid ? or not !

It takes a horrible defense (that night) to make him look good ! go watch his other games not the highlights

By the same logic Doherty and Jiminez are WC players too !

The truth is Adama would beat anyone in a one on one, he's got all the skills, speed and physicality to bully any defender, he's been doing it week in and week out and would finish all the defenders at Barca. It's just that he has a questionable decision making which is a little bit better, that being said he's 23 and still has time to improve

xXKonan

He's a La Masia product but I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up being a massive failure here if he was brought back.

His technical ability and his speed and physique are unquestionable and his end product is improving, but I feel that his whole style is just mostly geared towards trying to get him as much space as possible to do major damage to the backline.

I just don't know how he would fair here if he were to come back but as I said above I wouldn't be shocked if he ended up being another Deulofeu in this team.

Home of Barca Fans