Adama Traore

xXKonan

B winger Adama (19), who travelled to England today, has informed the club that he won't train tomorrow. Transfer to Liverpool close. [rac1]

F

Flavia

[tw]628307584014024704[/tw]

[tw]628306359956697088[/tw]

So, Villa and Stoke now too.

BossMan

Adama, touring England

In the next two days, with permission of the club, will visit the facilities and negotiate with Stoke City, Aston Villa and Liverpool

(JOAN LANUZA - MD)
Updated 08/03/2015 22:43

Adama Traoré has foot and a half away from FC Barcelona . After the morning training session today, the end asked permission to leave the club sessions in the next two days in order to visit the facilities of the various teams of the Premier who want to take over its services. And Pep Segura , technical secretary, and his coach Gerard Lopez would have been granted.

The clubs that have shown more interest to rehire of Mali , all of northern England , are Stoke City , which militate other exazulgrana as Muniesa , Bojan and Moha , the Liverpool and Aston Villa .

Adama Traoré , 18, ​​renewed last November with the FC Barcelona until June 30, 2018 with a buyout clause of 15 million euros, three more than that of his fellow Barca B . The idea of the club is to box with Adama and pass it, but with an option to repurchase.

Gerard and gives up the player and the club is waiting to know the destination of choice for Adama to negotiate the transfer to the club. The outcome is a matter of days.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbo...01097739785/adama-de-gira-por-inglaterra.html

Hope he has a great career. I doubt he'll be back if he goes to the epl, he'll likely lose any barca-like traits and will expand on his run and gun style.

JamDav1982

Hope he has a great career. I doubt he'll be back if he goes to the epl, he'll likely lose any barca-like traits and will expand on his run and gun style.

What Barca traits does he have to lose?

This idea that all players that go to EPL lose their technique is just false anyway. Just look at Hazard, Ozil,Cazorla, Sanchez, Silva, Aguero, Toure even Suarez when he was at Liverpool.

What Barca traits does he have to lose?

This idea that all players that go to EPL lose their technique is just false anyway. Just look at Hazard, Ozil,Cazorla, Sanchez, Silva, Aguero, Toure even Suarez when he was at Liverpool.

Those players don't play for archetypal epl teams, Arsenal and Man City are Barca-lite at this point, Suarez's short passing game wasn't barca level until he came here and worked on it and Hazard's natural style is to play like that so even in a team like chelsea that's how he'll play. If Adama goes to west ham or stoke he won't be practising rondos or playing a short passing game not that he was good at it in the first place anyway but being outside of the system would mean that his natural run and gun style would be the only thing he'll be practicing so when in 3 or 4 years we're looking at him and even if he's amazing, if he doesn't play like a barca player we won't bother to get him. As opposed to if he was forced to learn how to play our style of play and somehow ended up being good at it.

Edit: Liverpool might be different too their play has a lot of technical aspects to it.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Their will be a lot a Competition at Pool for a starting spot. But if he does go there I think he can do well but at the same time I'm kind of skeptical a bit. But either way if he does go to Liverpool I hope he does well and prove that he can come back here and be on the first team.

JamDav1982

Those players don't play for archetypal epl teams, Arsenal and Man City are Barca-lite at this point, Suarez's short passing game wasn't barca level until he came here and worked on it and Hazard's natural style is to play like that so even in a team like chelsea that's how he'll play. If Adama goes to west ham or stoke he won't be practising rondos or playing a short passing game not that he was good at it in the first place anyway but being outside of the system would mean that his natural run and gun style would be the only thing he'll be practicing so when in 3 or 4 years we're looking at him and even if he's amazing, if he doesn't play like a barca player we won't bother to get him. As opposed to if he was forced to learn how to play our style of play and somehow ended up being good at it.

Edit: Liverpool might be different too their play has a lot of technical aspects to it.

Liverpool were one of the best techincal teams in Suarez time and he was their best player that led the league in goals and assists. There was no real difference to the techincal side of Suarez game other than now he is playing with better players.

Stoke and West Ham will both be playing more techincal games now based on players like Payet and Bojan. This idea that EPL is kick and rush is totally out dated. Most teams try to play good football and all of the top teams do.

If Adama fails to progress his game and learn the techincal side that is on him and his own failings.

Top technical players thrive in the EPL like anywhere else. Another example being Modric and Bale at Spurs and now Eriksen at Spurs.

Liverpool were one of the best techincal teams in Suarez time and he was their best player that led the league in goals and assists. There was no real difference to the techincal side of Suarez game other than now he is playing with better players.

Stoke and West Ham will both be playing more techincal games now based on players like Payet and Bojan. This idea that EPL is kick and rush is totally out dated. Most teams try to play good football and all of the top teams do.

If Adama fails to progress his game and learn the techincal side that is on him and his own failings.

Top technical players thrive in the EPL like anywhere else. Another example being Modric and Bale at Spurs and now Eriksen at Spurs.

They can try to play good football all they want but there is and probably always will be a difference between the type of training you get at Barca and other teams that play a certain brand of football and teams where you don't. And it's adama we're talking about, he's not naturally inclined to play this sort of football, can he change? I dont know, but he's not going to become Pedro because he plays next to bojan.

He just doesn't play like that, those aren't his instincts and idk if he was too arrogant or the B team didn't force him to change but thats just him. He can still thrive and become a top player and win any trophy just not at Barcelona as long as he doesn't play like a Barca player.

And yes I'm fully aware that it is on him to learn to play like that if he wants to come back here BUT, simply put the level just isn't there at non-top epl teams regardless of whether players who are naturally inclined to play a certain brand of football (Bojan) are there or not. If he can't learn it at Barca of all places theres no way he's going to learn it at Stoke unless he does a complete 180.

Darko

Liverpool is an interesting option, Rodgers it good with youngsters and they do try to play a similar football style to us but I fear they are already stacked with options. And at Atoke and Villa he'll never realise his potential.

Neymessi

I really hope he goes to liverpool.They really need a player like him and he needs a club thats decent but not barca-level decent so he gets some playing time.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I'm still purplexed as to why we are interested in him tbh. Until a good source from england says it is happening then I am going to doubt it.

F

forcabarca

Contrary to reports yesterday, Liverpool are not interested in B winger Adama (19). Likely to join Stoke or Aston Villa. [liverpool echo]

Home of Barca Fans