Adama Traore

Laplacian

Traore hasn't changed at all since he left Barcelona. He's literally useless with end product.

Man, we have truly fallen if we're getting linked with him.

It really should be a no brainer to replace the two twigs dembele and trincao with this guy. Even if he is a super sub i think he could be very very useful esp cially vs small Spanish players. I don't see what dembele offers compared to this guy really. Both are insanely fast except adama is strong af and can win duels thst dembele can't. Neither have particularly good output but at least adama is rarely injured. Honestly I think it could be a very good move

Laplacian

Adama has scored less than 10 goals for Wolves during his entire tenure there, which is since 2018/2019. This club is in such a bad shape users are now starting to rate 2nd division level players lmao. He's not even good enough for Wolves lol...

Dembele is a much better player. Don't be delusional.

behindbrowneyes

Adama is very inconsistent and is only dribbles and vibes?? I know Memphis had a hard time in PL too, but he is twice the player.

I'd rather keep Trincao and give him another year (or even loaning him). They even have similar stats last season. Trincao is young and it was his first year, what is Adama's excuse after playing so much and getting so little end product? He'd probably look good in FIFA Street, but not on a football pitch.

Him not getting a single minute yet in the worst Spanish squad since a very long time is pretty telling. In the last decade he wouldn't even make the squad. I trust Lucho on this one.

BBZ8800

In 2003, Joan Laporta has built a great Barcelona side.

In 2021, Joan Laporta will build a great Barcelona B side.
Under the name of Fc Barcelona.

Alba, Garcia, Pique, Roberto - Busi, Puig, Pedri - xx, Messi, Adama.

The only missing link is a return of Pedro/Deulofeu/Sandro/Munir/Tello/Dongou and to play La Masia goalkeeper.

Decade of Barca A-team dominance in Segunda division incoming.

Hope

vegitot

Trincao is technically better than Adama but with many forwards here, he only has chance as a sub. And he is pretty useless as a sub. Adama is better as a sub in last 20-30 mins.

Laplacian

I am 100% you don't watch premier league football. Adama is absolutely, completely, and utterly brainless on the ball. The mere fact that people are suggesting Adama to come back is fucking insane. I feel like I'm in an alternate dimension right now. Trincao and Dembele are the better options. We don't need anymore rotational wingers. What we have is enough.

vuji_31

I would like player like adama.
We got pressed a lot of from some teams, and with his speed he can do something on counter attacks.

He is not starting material, but he is playing wide,occupying one or two players, he is good fit for Messi, and can offer more as sub then Trincao.

Trincao was really bad, slow winger, can't finish shit, overlaps with Messi, can't play in 3-5-2 that could be our main option.

So, 100 percent would swap useless trincao for adama.

Bobo32

What will be the potential money involved?
Adama for Dembele and getting a bit of money and lesser wages would be a good deal.
Then again, they already had Konrad who would probably be a bit better still...

I don't think the type of player is crucial, but there is absolutely place in the squad for one fast brainless winger, Pep always had one as well.

--
Very silly post from BBZ, the segunda team he delivers consists mostly of players that have won a majority of the clubs trophies.

Porque

What will be the potential money involved?
Adama for Dembele and getting a bit of money and lesser wages would be a good deal.
Then again, they already had Konrad who would probably be a bit better still...

I don't think the type of player is crucial, but there is absolutely place in the squad for one fast brainless winger, Pep always had one as well.

--
Very silly post from BBZ, the segunda team he delivers consists mostly of players that have won a majority of the clubs trophies.

Rumour is swap with Trincao.

Adama total transfer fees are almost equal to Trincao so it is ok in terms of market values. Profile wise we have Collado who has a similar style with arguably better mentality.

But to be honest, Trincao can develop into a very good player if we can find a spot for him next season to develop more or a loan. Villarreal type of club (although they done nothing for Kubo).

Adama can break a defence with his runs, undoubtedly. But if we take him right now as being at his peak, what's his end product? And if there is an end product, who is getting on the end of it?

vuji_31

Collado is similar to Trincao, both slow one trick ponies like it was coutinho. Slow cutting inside wingers, without pace and strength who just pass the ball to first open player is last thing we need.

Adama's end product just being proper type for 4-3-3 formation, and being able to pass one player is more then what Trincao and Dembele offer.

Last edited:

Porque

Collado has potential to be a mid. Trincao doesn't, so there's that. But I don't think Koeman trusts him much in any case.

Your right, I think you need an ace off the bench. It is not as if Dembele productivity was amazing anyways. So why not Adama to frustrate the opposition, to frustrate Messi, and to frustrate the fans.

Home of Barca Fans