Achraf Hakimi

Chainsaw

Killahead
Interesting. Came out of nowhere. Didn't think Inter could pull off such a great deal in an era where there are lack of quality WBs in the world.

xXKonan

That seems like MD being salty that Inter won't have any need for Semedo anymore as they decided for Hakimi and they're coming up with an excuse that Real are the boogyman for that.

Either way that's good news as I'm sure these guys would love to sell Semedo for Martinez and replacing him with a Bum like De Scliglio.

clemente

This is great, I was actually afraid Hakimi will be the best RB in la liga. And Flo did a big favor for us, probably is afraid of the main competitor going to a downfall.

mc_lovin

Hes already in Milan and posted a farewell message on twitter. Looks to be done today, one less young Madrid player to panick about ;-)

Vilarrubi

L for Madrid. Stops Inter buying Semedo too and us replacing him with someone like De Sciglio. Double L for Madrid :cheers:

El Gato

Villarato!
^
I agree; however, TAA is a RB.

And Hakimi isn't? This myth needs to die. He started as a fullback and just because he is being used as an offensive asset doesn't mean he's not a defender anymore. He'll be a WB for years to come and will need to defend his flank almost as much as RBs do, especially when Conte likes to sit deep against better sides. It's part of why Chelsea suffered - because Alonso and Moses are both mediocre defenders at best.

Home of Barca Fans