Achraf Hakimi

Porque

From what I read this one seems less clearcut that Alves.

Next time Achraf has to be a good Muslim boy and get his Mum to accompany him to a date in a Starbucks or something.

iniestaGOAT

From what I read this one seems less clearcut that Alves.

Next time Achraf has to be a good Muslim boy and get his Mum to accompany him to a date in a Starbucks or something.

ITs less clear cut cause he paid her money and she aint pressing charges

iniestaGOAT

I'm all neutral to this kinda news till they're proven guilty or innocent (too many fake allegations make me wait for the verdict nowadays). Fingers crossed

Read my post above

So we dont exactly know whos guilty or innocent

cause money makes it all go away.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Too many fucking money grubbing whores around these days so it's hard to know what's legit and what's not.. footballers need to learn to be smarter regardless.

Porque

ITs less clear cut cause he paid her money and she aint pressing charges

Didn't read he paid her off. Just read he approached via Instagram and she agreed to go to his place after dinner time, and he paid for the transport.

In my day we called that a booty call.

feggydinho

Read my post above

So we dont exactly know whos guilty or innocent

cause money makes it all go away.

This could be true, but I still stay neutral until a verdict is given cause I've seen many **** allegations that were proven to be fake (it's a weapon to some wicked ladies, and some have even confessed that their allegations were fake).
So I'm not just talking about football stars anymore when it comes to fake **** allegations, and that's why I remain neutral

delancey

This could be true, but I still stay neutral until a verdict is given cause I've seen many **** allegations that were proven to be fake (it's a weapon to some wicked ladies, and some have even confessed that their allegations were fake).
So I'm not just talking about football stars anymore when it comes to fake **** allegations, and that's why I remain neutral

Smart man. I feel the same way.

Edit: look at Mendy, the Man City player. Did he not have several of the charges against him dismissed?

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Smart man. I feel the same way.

Edit: look at Mendy, the Man City player. Did he not have several of the charges against him dismissed?

Yeah they were, but he still has pending charges. Those allegations ruined his life and people will still say he's guilty and a rapist anyway even if he's innocent. When it comes to this way too many people are guilty till poven innocent.

Looks like a few lol worthy posts got deleted. That's unfortunate.

El Gato

Villarato!
Yeah they were, but he still has pending charges. Those allegations ruined his life and people will still say he's guilty and a rapist anyway even if he's innocent. When it comes to this way too many people are guilty till poven innocent.

Looks like a few lol worthy posts got deleted. That's unfortunate.

Nobody is guilty, merely that they have charges pending which attests at the very least to their stupidity to get involved with hoes

Home of Barca Fans