AC Milan

GiantKiller

Great interview. Agree with everything he says about why Milan aren't what they should and used to be. Also, I've got to admit, I'm somewhat envious of Milan and their legendary defenders. :wub: :D

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Yeah sorry about the wall of text, i figured if i just posted the link people wouldn't bother reading it & it's a really good interview, real good guy.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Lack of continuity he repeats.
I kinda got the feeling he would be willing to take sports director position but Galliani abolished it, he said.

Fishdoll

Bakalao
So, today Milan had a friendly vs. 4th division side Pro Patria on Pro Patria's home pitch. In the 26th minute of the game, a section of the home support started hurling racist abuse at the 4 Milan players of color (Boateng, Emanuelson, Niang, and Muntari). Milan walked off the pitch and abandoned the game. Glad to see them doing the right thing.

CatalinR10

So, today Milan had a friendly vs. 4th division side Pro Patria on Pro Patria's home pitch. In the 26th minute of the game, a section of the home support started hurling racist abuse at the 4 Milan players of color (Boateng, Emanuelson, Niang, and Muntari). Milan walked off the pitch and abandoned the game. Glad to see them doing the right thing.

F

Flavia

It's so sad to see this still happens all over the world. 21st century, 15th century mentality.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Showed dignity for Boateng to do the courageous thing, glad he did it...Just remains to be seen what the FIGC actually does about this, otherwise it's yet another example of racist abuse left without any real penalty or action

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Showed dignity for Boateng to do the courageous thing, glad he did it...Just remains to be seen what the FIGC actually does about this, otherwise it's yet another example of racist abuse left without any real penalty or action

I'm glad he did that too. Can't believe these things are still happening this often. Very sad indeed.

Kudos to AC Milan Players, Management.

XaviMessiGirl

And the mayor of that town goes and says that it was wrong for the players to stop the game and it was basically Boateng's own fault he got racially abused. What a load of shit. You really shouldn't have to expect players to just deal with that sort of abuse, let alone blame them for it.

FIGC launched an investigation.

F

Flavia

And the mayor of that town goes and says that it was wrong for the players to stop the game and it was basically Boateng's own fault he got racially abused. What a load of shit. You really shouldn't have to expect players to just deal with that sort of abuse, let alone blame them for it.

FIGC launched an investigation.
The mayor said that? Jesus... Blaming the victim for the abuse is so, so stupid. Let's hope the investigation amount to something.

Tomchin

Could anyone tell me what Milan's starting line-up looks like these days? Haven't seen them play anymore since our CL-encounters last year, and since so many of their starters left last summer... I'll be seeing them live in Camp Nou mid March, so I already want to prepare a little bit for the game ;)

Home of Barca Fans