AC Milan

Vialli_92

Berlusconi only used Milan for his political image. A succesful Milan looked good for his party and made him popular in the media.

When AC Milan needed him for the last couple of years he hasn't done anything to help the club win again.

He should let the club go to someone who wants AC Milan to win again and not settle for mediocrity.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Carlo Ancelotti ‏@MrAncelotti 5m5 minutes ago

Thanks to @acmilan for their support interest. It was hard to say no to such beloved club to me but I need some rest. I wish them the best

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
He hopes to become 100% owner in a few years based on the latest reports.

I don't see this happening.
Hopefully they spend wisely.

There is only so much you can do, with a good coach you can make top three with this squad already, it's in no way inferior to Lazio (even though i tipped Lazio to finish top 3 this year) no European football so you won't attract the big boys. I don't like the big spendings of 100+ that's thrown around anyway, ugly to me.

A few veteran signings & blood in some of the talented youngsters, especially Niang. Get rid of the fodder Rami, Zapata, Muntari & co & i'm happy, i don't expect big change especially in the first year. Montolivo who was out the whole season was sorely missed, i think a Bertolacci (someone realistic) or someone similar mould will be a great addition, it's the midfield that needs bolstering slightly, De Jong as good as he is, isn't the perfect fit.

All i want is a competent coach. This is the most important signing.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans