9 - Samuel Eto'o

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Will wait to hear from him. Could just be someone managing his FB page going retard. These guys always have multiple people running their socials.

El Gato

Villarato!
I've seen it posted with a caption sayin something like "Real Madrid, where my career started"

Edit:
0_etoo-real-insta-post.jpg

Lol this guy

Isnt he still a chairman of Cameroonian FA?

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Tbf never seemed like the smartest of guys, not the first time he says something stupid. I guess he wanted some relevancy. Incredibly idiotic post.

malvolio

I hate pep as much as the next self-respecting Barca fan but this is taking it too far.

Eto'o is one of my dearest player. Or was.

Why would 'self-respecting Barca fans' hate Pep?

Just because he doesn't want to return here as manager?

BBZ8800

Seems really weird. Why would he do that? Because he hates Pep that much?

He is hot headed.
It is good in some aspects, bad in others.

In 2005 and 2006 when Ronnie and Etoo were our two best players and both were in top 5 in the world, there were a lot of articles in El Mundo Deportivo and Sport where Etoo was mad at Ronaldinho and he was giving comments like:
"If my name was Etoo-inho (in the sense: if he came from Brazil and not from a poor African country), I would have won Ballon D Or."
So, instead of being happy for his teammate who has won it (Ronaldinho), he was being salty and jealous.

Even then, his ego was above teammates and a club.

Barcilliant

I think also times have changed, and with the influx of money to EPL and the Macaron Oil club there is very much an us vs. them mentality between Spanish football and EPL/PSG. Certainly Barcelona and Madrid have never been closer aligned.

This plus Barca are really a laughing stock at the moment,a meme. Nobody wants to be associated with losers especially a serial winner and ex legend like Eto.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

Barca and Real Madrid need a strong healthy rivalry and relationship if they want to ward off the EPL and PSG. If La Liga becomes a one horse race noone will care about la Liga, like noone cares about the Bundesliga.

malvolio

This plus Barca are really a laughing stock at the moment,a meme. Nobody wants to be associated with losers especially a serial winner and ex legend like Eto.

Good for him then. Barca doesn't want to be associated with attention grabbing whores either.

Home of Barca Fans