9 - Samuel Eto'o

M.L. King

The Preacher
I really cannot believe some you're saying that Villa is a better striker than Eto'o. It's impossible to predict how Villa would perform for Barca. All I know is that Eto'o is one of the most prolific scorers and that Villa isn't nowhere near to him at the moment.

Last edited:

maz

I walk the line
What has torres won? Yet he is clearly a great striker..one of the best in the world.

Its hard to judge players on trophies. You have to go by the performance over many seasons. Villa is a quality striker there is no doubt about it. If eto'o plays at mallorca does that mean he isnt as good because he is in a team that wont win trophies?

andrijafcb

Torres will win a lot of trophies in Pool,and I didn't say that Villa is a bad player,I only want to say Eto'o can teach Villa how to play a football...

maz

I walk the line
True, you didnt say villa was bad.

However i feel its fair to compare villa and eto'o. Villa is in the top 5 strikers in the world. A few seasons ago he was #2 (eto'o was #1). I dont believe villa has ever been better than eto'o, however villa is worldclass and in my opinion can replace eto'o.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Not many in this world can fill the void Mr.Eto'o will leave, but one of the few is Villa the only problem i find in this is his age..

IraqiCulé

And E2 keeps marching on...

809475_mediumsquare.jpg

Home of Barca Fans