9 - Robert Lewandowski

ForzaBarca

suarez plays with half a knee.. and is still a better forward.
Are you kidding me? Have you seen the foundations of the MLS league? Well, I guess not. Matches are supposed to bring joy to fans, they are supposed to be offensive, just like the NBA. That's why a lot of goals are scored there and it's much easier for the strikers to score. Unfortunately, the level of the league is poor, which can be seen in the matches between the top teams there and the European average teams. Moreover, add a player like Messi to FCB, who was so bad at attracting defenders, and Lewandowski will have clear situations.

JohnN

Are you kidding me? Have you seen the foundations of the MLS league? Well, I guess not. Matches are supposed to bring joy to fans, they are supposed to be offensive, just like the NBA. That's why a lot of goals are scored there and it's much easier for the strikers to score. Unfortunately, the level of the league is poor, which can be seen in the matches between the top teams there and the European average teams. Moreover, add a player like Messi to FCB, who was so bad at attracting defenders, and Lewandowski will have clear situations.
mls might be worse than la liga but that has little impact on the fact that lewa would not score any of the 3 goals of suarez for several reasons.

Blackened

MLS obivously isnt comparable to top Euroopan leagues but the class is still there. Except for heading and penalties, Lewandowski is inferior to every other category when compared to Luisito.

CatalinR10

I dont understand the Messi hate in this forum. I really don't. What the fuck is wrong with our fans.

Lately due to not so good moderation , trolls supporting other teams and players began to swarm the forum. There is no hate on this forum , and in general , towards the GOAT by actual Barcelona fans.

Nazario1985

Have you seen La Liga teams level lately ? where 80% can't play proper football let alone defend !!

Home of Barca Fans