9 - Robert Lewandowski

jamrock

Won almost every header against Marquinhos and Lucas but there was no one around him to get to the second balls.

Won numerous fouls for Barca.

Was feeding off scraps for 90% of the game whilst being surrounded by 4 Paris defenders in aerial duels and recieved misplaced passes from his teammates.

There was nothing he could do? Who played well for Barca after the red card?

Ofcourse, he's the scapegoat after forum favourite, Ronald "best CB itw" Araujo got exposed against the first decent European side he faced as usual. :lol:
He fucked up bro, just admit it .
He was great in the 2nd leg.

But should have done way better with the opportunities he got yesterday

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Shit, he was shit - hold-up play nonexistent, bad pressing and defending, missed an open goal. Shit.

KingLeo10

Tens of Barca fans who normally don’t even post much say he was shit yesterday

Temp makes eulogies like Lewa was some sort of martyr whose heroic efforts got wronged

Hopeless troll :lol:

Messigician

Because a missed a chance to go up 2-0 before the red card fiasco, ya bum
It doesn’t MATTER strikers miss chances all the time, he will get another chance.

We are 2 goals ahead at home. We are in control of our destiny and you are trying to pin it on a missed chance while the score line is 4-2

KingLeo10

It doesn’t MATTER strikers miss chances all the time, he will get another chance.

We are 2 goals ahead at home. We are in control of our destiny and you are trying to pin it on a missed chance while the score line is 4-2
I never said Lewa was the primary reason we lost the tie.

It was Araujo. Lewa though, played like shit, and went missing as usual before and after the red.

Learn to read.

CatalinR10

We are 2 goals ahead at home. We are in control of our destiny

Yeah and after his miss we were suddenly in 10 men.

And then , after Lewa had the chance of ending the draw in the first half , he does this.

GLUagCoXIAA_A5j

Refuses to pass on the left for an assist only to miss another chance.

Araujo and that dumb ref are the reasons we lost but Lewandowski was fucking trash.

Messigician

Yeah and after his miss we were suddenly in 10 men.

And then , after Lewa had the chance of ending the draw in the first half , he does this.

GLUagCoXIAA_A5j

Refuses to pass on the left for an assist only to miss another chance.

Araujo and that dumb ref are the reasons we lost but Lewandowski was fucking trash.
If you’re trying to turn me against lewanwoski with that camera angle…

It’s fucking working!

If I was his father I’d give him a slap across the face next time I see him

Total-Football

The goal is on his old ass. He was supposed to control outside the box but he came out literally limping half heartedly like the senior citizen he is. Sell

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
The goal is on his old ass. He was supposed to control outside the box but he came out literally limping half heartedly like the senior citizen he is. Sell
Sell? He's 40 soon ffs :lol: We got so shafted by Bayern haha, even a younger Messi was on a free ffs :LOL: Seriously, who the fuck PAYS for a 34 year old??? Only club stupid enough is us, we're such suckers :lol:

Home of Barca Fans