9 - Robert Lewandowski

Temptation

Robert Lewandowski has no intention of leaving Barcelona this summer. He wants to fulfill his contract despite rumors of a possible departure. @ferrancorreas

Sad news for the soyboys on this forum. Need a tissue, lads?

Blanco

Said some great things about Carlo. Named Jude and Mbappe as the best players right now. Sometimes I'm wondering what would happen if he had joined us in 2014 or 2017.

Temptation

I agree with him. Real Madrid was always his dream club. He won't admit it anymore but he loves RM. Perez has publicly stated that he tried to sign him multiple times. Dunno why it never happened. I'd have loved to see him play for RM. He always felt like such an RM player.

About the BDor, you need a Harvey Weinstein-esque Oscar campaign to win the Ballon d'Or these days so couldn't care less about that.........

mc_lovin

His first season here has been good enough, but damn, this one sucked. A few good games this year make no real difference.

He's not a total flop, but he's certainly leaning that way. People won't remember him fondly in a few years I imagine (arguably just indifferent towards him).

Blanco

Shame he didn't join RM. They would have won less CLs than they did with him at the helm with CR7 and Bale rather than Benz :lol:
Yeah, sure, we see how badly missed is Benzema. This season we are playing the best football and getting the best results since CR7 days. Benzema is the most overrated RM legend ever. He was meme in the first 10 years. 21/22 season is not excuse for the decade before that and the season after.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Yeah, sure, we see how badly missed is Benzema. This season we are playing the best football and getting the best results since CR7 days. Benzema is the most overrated RM legend ever. He was meme in the first 10 years. 21/22 season is not excuse for the decade before that and the season after.

Big benz finishing declined extremely in his Real madrid days, i think it was because he didnt have the same hunger like other strikers to score a goal, even if he didnt score 3 games he looked satisfied after the match but you dont need a striker when you have golden-noodle Ronaldo !

Blanco

This hat trick shows why Barca are using Lewa in the wrong way. He basically had to wait for corners/free kicks to get a cross, because his teammates dont have another option. Last year he was more decisive, because he was getting much more service from Dembele/Raphinha from the right side and Balde from the left. There were not players like Cancelo/Yamal/Felix who almost every time try to dribble or shoot instead of cross.

When you have such a reliable player to score goals - you have to play by his strengths.

Home of Barca Fans