9 - Robert Lewandowski

Sorin

He controls the hardest passes but when it comes to simple touches he loses every damn ball.

Team needs to create 10 clear chances for him to finally do something useful. He’s earning over 25m/year to serve up this shit. Not his fault, that’s on Laporta, doesn’t mean he isn’t overpaid and washed.

Morten

Barcelona deserve to lose after they subbed off Lewandowski.

I'm quite satisfied with the result. In fact I am thrilled.

The little Barcelona squirts love running and passing the ball around aimlessly.

Could it be, they don't try a through ball, is because Lewa is slow as shit? He is a real liability in that sense, being a threat in behind is kinda important.

Tookien

Could it be, they don't try a through ball, is because Lewa is slow as shit? He is a real liability in that sense, being a threat in behind is kinda important.

Through balls are far too advanced for them.
They can't even get a proper cross in.

When Barcelona scores a goal nobody knows why. Not even the players know what they did.

JohnN

Contract for so long at this age was stupid. He clearly declined heavily as expected at this age and is now hurting the team. Let's part ways please.

Loki

Contract for so long at this age was stupid. He clearly declined heavily as expected at this age and is now hurting the team. Let's part ways please.
And which forward, who we could afford, would be better than him right now?

JohnN

And which forward, who we could afford, would be better than him right now?
I don't really follow world football, only Barca. if a tall striker is what we need, I am sure there are some available. I mean, even LDJ was more clutch than Robert.

Home of Barca Fans