9 - Robert Lewandowski

Temptation

Publicly demanding more service from his teammates. Hinting towards how Barca will play against PSG. Interesting tactics by RL9!

Lewandowski : “In recent weeks we have changed our training with a little more intensity. I feel very good physically. It's time to take a step forward."
- “The moment after the international break will be very important. We have to win and play better."
- “I know I have to help and support the young players, but I also need them to help me by passing the ball or sending crosses!"
- “Against Paris we will play in the same way as we did today, or even better. That's our goal. We know how to do it, we have great potential in this team."

Clearly sick of his teammates not passing him the ball when he makes his runs.

Temptation

Thierry Henry after the end of the match 🎙🚨🎙🚨:
Lewandowski decided to qualify for the quarter-finals after scoring two goals against Napoli, and today he decided the Madrid match with a goal and two assists. Lewa returned to his usual level. No one can stop Barcelona when Lewa returns to his original level ❤️✨👑

RL9 getting validation from his childhood idol. Wow!

ForzaBarca

Czy mamy szansę przeciwko PSG, jeśli Lewa utrzyma ten poziom, czy też jesteśmy za daleko w tyle?
I think that with this form we have a good chance. Stop Mbappe, give Lewy 3-4 good balls, notice him and his passes to the ball. It'll be all right!!

Temptation

Do we have a chance against PSG with Lewa keeping up this level or are we too far behind?
Decent chance.

With current RL9, a decent defensive performance, it's 55/45 for Barca.

With peak RL9, Barca would have been heavy favourites.

PSG are not that good. One man team.

Create 5-6 decent chances for RL9 in the tie and he'll give you 3 goals. 4 if the chances are a little difficult. He's more clinical when the chances are difficult like yesterday.

KingLeo10

:lol: Lewa has been very good last few games but as usual, things are getting way overblown in this thread.

“peak RL9” in CL KOs is more myth than substance. Bayern had him, a bunch of stars and good managers and all they managed with him was 1 CL final and 1 CL trophy in 8 years

Mbappe a is better player right now (in big games) than Lewa ever was

Home of Barca Fans