9 - Robert Lewandowski

El Flaco

Cunt.

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/s/o5t12/vjnbxj" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

Should've been sent off.

Yannik

Cunt.

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/s/o5t12/vjnbxj" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

Should've been sent off.

looks accidental tbh. Apologized immediately.

Yannik

Only apologized since there's VAR now.

Would say Lewy intentionally took a bigger step, his movement was unnatural.

He was showing immediate remorse at the exact second he realized he stood on his hand. Apologized and condolenced him the entire time, even shook hands afterwards. His movement can have a variety of random reasons like regaining balance or trying to lean over Mina to say something to him. He's quite the dick, but this time he looks innocent to me.

El Gato

Villarato!
He's shifting blame onto his teammates in recent interviews. Was never liked among the rest of them. I get it where he's coming from when he says he can't do much when he's isolated between 2-3 defenders and wasn't trained to dribble past 4-5 players including keeper, but at the same time it seems he does think too much of himself. Dunno where the line is really. I just hope that if he goes elsewhere, given AS has just released a new interview with him saying "he doesn't want to spend his career in one league", it won't be Madrid. All the best, go Milan or Paris, or Manchester for all I care.

Question17

but at the same time it seems he does think too much of himself.

They guy was never considered a pedigreed football prodigy like a Maldini who started in the best league (best club at the time too) in the world at the age of 16. He fought his way up the ranks basically being the top or second scorer in every low level league he played in. He clawed his way up from the polish third division, second division... before finally hitting the mainstream of Borrusia. People didn't think too much of him but lewa believed and he became a three time scoring champion in one the best leagues in the world and 12th all time goal scorer in CL history.

Morten

Given how many penalties we have in this world cup, Lewa must be mad he never got his chance to shine, he never misses them, right?

Home of Barca Fans