9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

abual3bed1

Suarez' dive

ipuzCM2u2RaBc.gif

A closer look from MOTD:

ismNMNYgGR5rR.gif

knew there wasn't any contact... yet he rolls around acting like his ankle is broken. Pathetic

there was a slight contact between them .. maybe not the contact that makes roll like that .. but that's 100% a penalty ..

Galning

:lol: dude no way that is a penalty. Football is still a sport, if touching each other and rolling around like that becomes the standard for a penalty than seriously I'm moving to the moon.
Disgraceful act by one of the most retarded players ever, I hope his ankle really breaks and he ends up never playing again. What a moron.
Just look at his last facial expression in the first gif, oh my god... it's like he's just been shot in his foot and it has to be amputated.

gulaman

Come on don't be ridiculous, I think we know that 95% of footballers in that position would have gone down in that situation. Suarez is a diver but that particular situation he would be silly NOT to have gone down.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Type in Luis Suarez into Twitter search and tons of Barcelona rumors pop up. It would be just amazing if Suarez came to Barcelona.

Hatem Ben Arfa

no it wouldn't the diving racial abusing buck toothed scum bag would damage Barca's reputation further. We would have no defense against being called cheating divers by others. it would be true if this guy joined.

He doesn't even score that many goals in England anyway.

BitByBit

Suarez makes sense more than anyone that was rumored until now but he's not Brazilian so the monkey running this club will get Neymar.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
no it wouldn't the diving racial abusing buck toothed scum bag would damage Barca's reputation further. We would have no defense against being called cheating divers by others. it would be true if this guy joined.

He doesn't even score that many goals in England anyway.
i bet if suarez was black you would beg for him to come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans