9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannick03

Today, for me, he earned a place in the piece of my heart that is blaugrana. No one else could have scored that goal, not Messi playing false 9 nor would have Pedro or Neymar. He has been playing very good the last couple of months but today he showed he belongs here.

Thank you Luis. :wub:

Leo_Messi

Let us hope that his goal will become as valuable for determining who the winner of this season's league will be as the goal Ibra scored back in the 2009-10 season.

I love his fighting spirit and constant runs. His goal was well-taken too.

He still needs to work on his passing though. Some really poor almost shocking passes at times. He will get better and better though so no need to complain.

mazp

Fantastic signing. What a player. And to think my United mates said that Falcao would have a bigger impact than Suarez..:lol:

JackaL

That goal was pure genious: started already with a mighty control and an incredible shot to the corner of the goal!

Icarium

Lifestealer
Freak goal and awesome off the ball moment and amazing pressing. Had couple of stinkers too but it is okay, he won us the clasico.

Ataraxia

Keep slaying everyone in your way suarez.

No one can silence haters and opponents better than this guy. Never in history of football. This guy is amazing.

NotInHere

His passes doe:lol: dude is a classic 9 so I don't really care about his passing as long as he's banging in goals, that was quite a goal he scored

Ataraxia

by the way his passing in general is top notch always has been, his liverpool days he had many crazy assists too, but today he got tired especially in the end of the match, but still it was surely frustrating, but suarez can do anything he wants, he will always boss everything around him.

jamrock

great goal, but his final pass pass poor through the game, and he was in some very good positions, to develop a few killer final pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans