Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Neymar - Suarez - Maxi Rolón (Barca B)
Rafinha - Messi -
Douglas - Adriano - Mascherano - Alves
Bravo

We need just one more player

mampilly

Eto was a clinical striker. his job was scoring goals. he was excellent in that. Suraz not only scoring goals, but also creating chances for others. as a clinical striker eto was better. at the moment

abual3bed1

People tend to forget how good was Samu with his back to the goal, playing 1-2s and always be at the right place to create spaces either for himself or for others. I hate comparisons, specially between 2 different type of players. Suarez still has so much to give and he's getting close to his best. Just enjoy Suarez and be fond of Samu's memories, no need to compare them.

el chilenito

Suarez is doing good so far, good movement and now finally looking to finish his chances but to compare him to eto'o after just this short amount of time? Thats just plain bonkers. And to top it off saying eto was only world class just because he was hungry is just plain bs and totally insulting, eto and his contribution to barca was a beautiful thing, his ability to find space hold onto the ball and score was out of this world. I always thought eto did more for barca than ronaldinho ( I expect to be cruxified for this lol).

RevoTeller

Suarez is doing good so far, good movement and now finally looking to finish his chances but to compare him to eto'o after just this short amount of time? Thats just plain bonkers. And to top it off saying eto was only world class just because he was hungry is just plain bs and totally insulting, eto and his contribution to barca was a beautiful thing, his ability to find space hold onto the ball and score was out of this world. I always thought eto did more for barca than ronaldinho ( I expect to be cruxified for this lol).

Exactly, and this aside from Suarez greatness.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He had a good game given the platform he had to perform. Smart touches, nice movement. The offside calls were his only personal undoing but even then a good few of those were wrong calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans