9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaGirl

Okay, he should have scored that chance, but I'm not worried about him. At all!
He just needs time to get comfy with his new teammates. The goals will come automatically with time :)

dakt

Lucho should really think hard about his position. I don't mind his bad performance atm. 4 months is a decade in today's football.

Truthist

He looks very sluggish which is understandable given his match fitness. He looks like he could do with a breather.

I'm still not sure what his ultimate role in the team is, I don't like him tracking back to cover Alves.

Last edited:

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
He just lacks confidence.
After he missed that 1v1, he had another chance and the ball was bouncing with the keeper slightly out of post, he could have lob'd him, he thought about it for a split second and then probably said "screw this, I can't" and tried to find messi.
He just needs to find his rhythm, just like neymar did.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He was atrocious, he didn't get one single play right...

I hope is not feeling intimidated, because he seems low on confidence...

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Second half played more in a central role, whole team played better. Conclusion? STOP playing him on the right wing.

DinhoR10

Second half played more in a central role, whole team played better. Conclusion? STOP playing him on the right wing.

I've been saying we should play Messi as a false winger for a while now, might as well just have no RW and call it a day.

SeloBarca

He really should play in the middle. Suarez playstyle is not suited to play as a wing.

Messi even became better today the more he played on the wing.

I still remember Messi beasting it breaking in from the flank. Give Messi a free role on the right, beeing able to move into the field.

MagIX

No comment atm (better so....), atm i want to believe that it is too early to judge him, that he need time to adapt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans