9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

instinct

why wait untill then ?

Maybe because Liverpool wants to hide it until then because of their negotiations with other clubs. If they reveal the exact figures and it become public that we (maybe) paid less than his release-clause, other clubs will surely recognize and use this in their negotiations.

Busi-Messi Barca

£75m is crazy but guess that's the time we live in. I really hope he can link up with Messi and Neymar! Barca could be unstoppable if that happens defender or no defender. :barca scarf:

Apparently Liverpool will get up to £63m, any Liverpool targets Ed?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Maybe because Liverpool wants to hide it until then because of their negotiations with other clubs. If they reveal the exact figures and it become public that we (maybe) paid less than his release-clause, other clubs will surely recognize and use this in their negotiations.

Yeah, they might say, you have the monies so pay moar for player xyz.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

To me, this only seems logical if they wanted to hide how much more they got than most would suspect. Otherwise the prices they had to pay for new players would rise even higher than they already did/will.

Lionheart

So we signed him in the end. Guess I´ll have to support this vampire now that he´s going to play for my club for the next years. If everything goes well and he keep the shitty behaviour away from Barça and just focus on playing good football, then RM, Bayern etc. should be very nervous about meeting us. We do have the potential to have the most lethal and dangerous attacking frontline in the world, if not ever. Lets hope that will be the case.

DB10

To me, this only seems logical if they wanted to hide how much more they got than most would suspect. Otherwise the prices they had to pay for new players would rise even higher than they already did/will.

When you've already paid £25m for Lallana that ship has sailed. I'd go for Balotelli if was Liverpool, worth the risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans