High Definition Member
BsQ067OCQAEcWW2.jpg

Marca :lol: :lol:

Fucking LOL

ammarfcb

ze special one
-------------messi---------------
---------suarez---neymar--------

Anything else and barca are ruinin him and the team.

Ps: lol at all the "don't be a cunt" requests. His not a cunt.

Can't wait to see how barca will line up. Will suarez play wide right? Will him and neymar play as a 2 with Messi behind?

Yes extremley interesting to see how they are going to be positioned and how they are going to gel, it feels like with that trio it you cant really go wrong.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Since the rumours have come and passed I've only passed on news and information and not my personal feelings and emotions about Luis Suarez.

Well here goes.

Luis Suarez is the fourth best player I have seen play for Liverpool since I started supporting them. Only Barnes, Gerrard and Fowler were better to me. When you think of the list of players we've had circa late 80's to now that is some accolade for me to give him.

Suarez first main impression came when we beat Man Utd 3-0 with a Kuyt hat-trick and he set up all three goals. Now that was a jaw dropping moment.

His never say die attitude, his commitment on the pitch and his willingness to chase seemingly lost causes only to turn it around and make a chance was superb.

He is a magician of a footballer with the tough street fighter attitude to complement that. Which makes him so special.

However I am not that gutted in losing him. Honestly I was devastated when we lost Torres. I don't feel devestated now at all even though Suarez is the superior player by a long way.

Perhaps that is because of his off field issues who knows but all I can say is that I am not that gutted, not devastated or inconsolate at his departure. I'm not even disappointed. Sure I am a little gutted at his departure to Barca because he is the 3rd best player in the world and I wanted our first CL adventure for 5 years to be with him. But it was'nt meant to be.

I wish him well and I hope he gets the help that he needs.

Although will be buck the trend of departing strikers from LFC dating back to Rush? Rush left to Juve came back a year later not achieving much in Italy. Fowler left and didn't do anything or note. Owen left and flopped. Torres left and flopped. Maybe just maybe we were never one man teams that people thought we were!!

However enjoy his performances and one thing I can say is that he'll give it his all in a blaugrana shirt. He never goes missing and he does battle hard.

Good luck Luis.

Yannick03

I can't see a frontline of Neymar-Messi-Suarez working. Who is going to play where ? Messi back on the right, then you're ruining his full potential and the same can be said about Suarez. I'm hoping on a Villa-effect that Suarez is going to play at the left providing dangerous runs behind opposite defenses giving us more depth and providing Messi much needed space between the midfield and the defense. But then Neymar will have to play on the right. It'll be interesting to see how Lucho will handle this tactically.

I fear the board was in panic and just smashed some cash against the best they could find. You'll have the best players but not the best team. And more importantly, we still need 2 good defenders which I reckon will not happen anymore this transfer period.

However, I'm happy Suarez is coming to Barca. He really is an incredible player and I don't doubt it for a second he'll give us some mesmerizing moments.

Thanks Anfield, what the hell are you going to do with the cash though? hopefully not buying more Can´s and Lallana or you will slip out of Champions League again

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I can't see a frontline of Neymar-Messi-Suarez working. Who is going to play where ? Messi back on the right, then you're ruining his full potential and the same can be said about Suarez. I'm hoping on a Villa-effect that Suarez is going to play at the left providing dangerous runs behind opposite defenses giving us more depth and providing Messi much needed space between the midfield and the defense. But then Neymar will have to play on the right. It'll be interesting to see how Lucho will handle this tactically.

I fear the board was in panic and just smashed some cash against the best they could find. You'll have the best players but not the best team. And more importantly, we still need 2 good defenders which I reckon will not happen anymore this transfer period.

However, I'm happy Suarez is coming to Barca. He really is an incredible player and I don't doubt he'll give us some mesmerizing moments.

Suarez can provide the Villa role from the right or be the number nine with Messi behind him, then the right wing back provides width on that side.

However, I'm happy Suarez is coming to Barca. He really is an incredible player and I don't doubt it for a second he'll give us some mesmerizing moments.

I'm liking the lineup ammar posted.

serghei

Stop thinking Messi will be the 1st violin like in the past. Neymar - Messi - Suarez should be a trio of complete equality.

BenRobbins

Every EPL fan is thanking barca for getting this cunt out the league (Except liverpool fans).

He is a brilliant player and i can't wait to see how Lucho will line up next season, it will be interesting to see. La liga is going to be soo good again next year for the neutral.

Has anybody reliable stated any fee's yet as i am seeing a variety?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans