9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickykid

Welcome to Barcelona, Suarez.
Enjoy your stay here, but please refrain from biting anyone.

...Oh, and now that we're at it, we'd greatly appreciate if you could hold back on the racist remarks. Otherwise we'll bring back Keita Abidal and the Yaya to stomp yo ass.

Aside from that; a big warm welcome to Catalunya!

Bertus

:facepalm: Eric Cuntona and Roy Keane are waving their hands from the heaven...
Well he's kind of right.

Many members here liked playing the Saints while criticizing the like of Pepe and Ronaldo's diving.

But unless Suarez attitute completely changes, he's as rough at Pepe and also dives from time to time like Ronaldo.

The moralists here will be seen as hypocritical if they continue to criticize other teams as if Barcelona was not concerned.

Or Suarez will completely change attitude. We'll see in november.

thank god the premier league is rid of this cunt, his racism, biting, spitting and diving is spanish football's problem now. barca fans who like to castigate the likes of pepe and diego costa for there antics, suarez is worse then all of them, you don't have a leg to stand on now...

Remind me of the last time Suarez did this:

He's certainly no saint, but he's no Pepe.

Last edited:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Liverpool Football Club today issued the following statement in relation to the future of Luis Suarez.

Liverpool FC confirms that Luis Suarez will be leaving the club after a transfer agreement was reached with FC Barcelona. The player now has permission to complete the usual formalities, which will then conclude the transfer.

We would like to thank Luis for his contribution and the role he played in helping bring Champions League football back to Anfield.

Everyone at Liverpool Football Club wishes Luis and his family well for the future.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/166178-lfc-statement-suarez-to-leave

LFC statement: Rodgers on Suarez

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers today issued the below statement following the announcement that an agreement has been reached with Barcelona for Luis Suarez to leave the club.

"Luis is a very special talent and I thank him for the role he has played in the team in the past two years, during my time at Liverpool.

"I think he would be the first to accept he has improved as a player over that period, along with the team and has benefited from being here, as we have benefited from him.

"The club have done all they can over a sustained period of time to try to keep Luis at Liverpool. It is with great reluctance and following lengthy discussions we have eventually agreed to his wishes to move to Spain for new experiences and challenges. We wish him and his young family well; we will always consider them to be friends.

"We are focused on the future, as we strive to continue with the progress we have made and build on last season's excellent Barclays Premier League campaign.

"I am confident we will improve the team further and will be stronger for this coming season, when we will be competing on all fronts; domestically and in the greatest club competition in the world, the Champions League.

"If there is one thing the history of this great club teaches us, it is that Liverpool FC is bigger than any individual. I hope our supporters continue to dream and believe that we are moving forward and with continued improvement and progression, together we will bring the success we all crave and deserve."

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/166179-lfc-statement-rodgers-on-suarez

Statement from Luis Suarez

Luis Suarez today issued the following statement to the club's official website, Liverpoolfc.com.

"It is with a heavy heart that I leave Liverpool for a new life and new challenges in Spain. Both me and my family have fallen in love with this club and with the city.

"But most of all I have fallen in love with the incredible fans. You have always supported me and we, as a family, will never forget it, we will always be Liverpool supporters.

"I hope you can all understand why I have made this decision. This club did all they could to get me to stay, but playing and living in Spain, where my wife's family live, is a lifelong dream and ambition. I believe now the timing is right.

"I wish Brendan Rodgers and the team well for the future. The club is in great hands and I'm sure will be successful again next season.

"I am very proud I have played my part in helping to return Liverpool to the elite of the Premier League and in particular back into the Champions League.

"Thank you again for some great moments and memories. You'll Never Walk Alone."

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/166181-statement-from-luis-suarez

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I love how fans of a club who hails a former player of theirs as a legend who ended someone's career just to take revenge and said he liked doing that, are taking shots at others.

Not a fan of Suarez acts or defending him, but fix your own house before poking into others.

D10S_JC

BsMQ0wjIIAA0ur9.jpg

Chainsaw

Killahead
Well he's kind of right.

Many members here liked playing the Saints while criticizing the like of Pepe and Ronaldo's diving.

But unless Suarez attitute completely changes, he's as rough at Pepe and also dives from time to time like Ronaldo.

The moralists here will be seen as hypocritical if they continue to criticize other teams as if Barcelona was not concerned.

He's as right as Mourinho is always right , right? ;)

The ones who criticizing others for diving will keep doing it no matter if Suarez was here or not. It's funny a Manchester United fan with their rich history of several legend cunts is talking morals here.

And some of you really need to stop putting Pepe in the same line with the others every time some player do something stupid. Pepe is like the King of Kings in regards to dirty playing. You guys don't need to prove how dirty some player is by keep bringing Pepe into the debate. Don't insult the legend.

Banana-Rama

el clasico, barca are losing and things are not going suarez' way, pepe is winding him up, he's a ticking bomb waiting to go off, the next ban won't be far off...

serghei

That's not official. Official means more than verbal agreement. Means signed papers.

But good news nonetheless.

Kerrybai

Well he's kind of right.

But we always had divers and we bought Neymar to add to our diving squad, so in that respect the moralists were already hypocrites.

I love how fans of a club who hails a former player of theirs as a legend who ended someone's career just to take revenge and said he liked doing that, are taking shots at others.

Not a fan of Suarez acts or defending him, but fix your own house before poking into others.

If you are referring to Keane and Alf-Ing Haland, he didn't end his career. Haland admitted later that he had already injured the knee and Keane didn't cause any further damage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans