9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwiftGuyver

At least he doesnt fuck his own NT up by biting and got his ass banned for round 16

yeah let's just keep dwelling on the biting incidents and ignore all the positives of signing one of the best players in the world...

he's a player who scored 31 goals last season even after missing the first 5 games of the campaign and none of those goals were penalties. a player who came back 4 weeks after keyhole knee surgery and scored 2 goals in a crucial World Cup game for his country. unrivalled desire and will to win, popular with all his teammates/coaching staff wherever he's played, never hear anything negative about him off the field, committed family man etc etc...

even with the biting Suárez is a better footballer than Alexis ever will be and i actually really like Alexis and rate him as a top player...

it's easy to judge others and not even attempt to try and understand their behavior.

if you haven't already i'd recommend reading this article: http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/...azy-mixed-up-kid-not-a-bad-person-273535.html

Lionheart

If we are to get this guy then for the love of :horse: don´t include Sanchéz in the deal. Offer Pedro and Tello plus cash if they just HAVE to get him. Me personally, don´t understand why our board are after Suárez. Why not spend the money where we really need to, on central backs, come on... Just give AS Roma what they want for Benatia and another young and talented cb that can pair up with Bartra in the future. I also think that we should get a strong, tall and thuggish rb. Danilo could be that guy, but dealing with Porto is a pain in the ...

I´m very happy about the transfers so far but there´s still a lot to do.

ammarfcb

ze special one
lel, Alexis is twice the player Suarez would have ever been for NT

luissuarez.jpg

utility73

yeah let's just keep dwelling on the biting incidents and ignore all the positives of signing one of the best players in the world...

he's a player who scored 31 goals last season even after missing the first 5 games of the campaign and none of those goals were penalties. a player who came back 4 weeks after keyhole knee surgery and scored 2 goals in a crucial World Cup game for his country. unrivalled desire and will to win, popular with all his teammates/coaching staff wherever he's played, never hear anything negative about him off the field, committed family man etc etc...

even with the biting Suárez is a better footballer than Alexis ever will be and i actually really like Alexis and rate him as a top player...

it's easy to judge others and not even attempt to try and understand their behavior.

if you haven't already i'd recommend reading this article: http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/...azy-mixed-up-kid-not-a-bad-person-273535.html

Fully agree to everything stated in this post.

utility73

you are doing what we did after Hierro & Makelele left.. instead of getting Vieira / Alonso & a CB we bought Michael freaking Owen & settled for Gravesen as a DM... If you can't see the resemblance you must need your morning coffee

While I fully get your point, the implicit comparison of Suarez with "Michael freaking Owen" is just hilarious.

DB10

Suarez is a crazy mofo..having him go through some 'penance filter' is bizarre...

Still Neymar, Messi and Suarez could be insane on the pitch, as long as Barca and Messi are open and flexible with the front line..If it's too rigid then it defeats the purpose of buying a player like Suarez in the first place.

M

Messi4life

FIFA: Suarez, no activity for 4 months.

LS: But the team photo is...

FIFA: NO!

LS: Can I do a medical and go to Barca?

FIFA: ...Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans