9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jägermeister

SF699jh.jpg

Don't tell me you're blind, please.

How did he make these marks? Has he vampire teeth or something?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Obviously it will haunt him but he will carry on at top level. As pepe and Ramos are doing. Especially when liverpool defend every action.

Zincubus

Banned
No i don't.

I just point how you are an idiot. You even dared to say Chiellini faked biting marks on his own body.

I don't know what's wrong with you, but you have serious problems it seems.

There no need to resort to personal insults tbh

I just wouidn't trust Chiellini at all - he's capable of trying anything to gain an advantage and he did swing his arm around ...

Bertus

Hmm somehow i´m not sure about that pic.When i compare that with the gif and were Luiz head was it seems off.Maybe i´m wrong though.

It's not, one part is from the canines that entered the flesh before the upper front teeth did

The part on the right is from teeth from the bottom teet.

Try to slightly bite an apple, you will see.

Ghosting

I just wouidn't trust Chiellini at all - he's capable of trying anything to gain an advantage and he did swing his arm around ...

And Suarez is just a stand up guy who wouldn't do anything like this ever

Lionheart

Are you guys fucking serious? He CLEARLY bites Chiellini on purpose! He´s just like Count Dracula getting ready for supper. Ban this guy, for a long long time. How about one season? Or, how about for life? He´s done it three times, THREE times! He clearly won´t change.

He´s finished. What a disgrace.

Zincubus

Banned
Chiellini hit suarez back with his arm after being bitten, not with his shoulder.

Like any sane person would do as a movement if something bite them on the shoulder, hence moving his arm back on a circular movement.

Please stop, really. You really want to look like the last of fool it seems.

Ok I give up .

It's a forum where only certain people , who have certain opinions can contribute .... I get it now .

My mistake .

Bertus

I don't rely on insults because it pleases me you know.

I just don't understand how you can defend that, especially with Suarez' records. He didn't bite once, it's the third time. That chiellini is a prick has nothing to do with it.

Zlatan has a big character too, yet he doesn't deserve to be bite by people on a field.

So biting Chiellini is ok because it's chiellini <<<< flawed logic, sry.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Zincubus is trying to save face, it looks bad on him as he's been campaigning for his transfer. But he doesn't realise this makes him look worse by defending undefendable actions.

Giorgio is a diver yes, but not here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans