9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

He needs serious psychiatric treatment. Should be mandatory, and he should stay away from football until he can pass a test proving he isn't insane anymore.
Oh come on.

Being an idiot doesn't make you a psycho.

Leo10

The real question is do you want this rabid dog fighting FOR you or AGAINST you.

If its us or Madrid, I want him on our side.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Just curious. What would you all say if Barca signed him this summer despite all this?

Personally, I'd hope Luis Enrique would kick some sense into him. I'd also hope that Barto makes sure that all the players carry beef jerky at all times in order to tame Suarez when he needs to feed.

GoobiePls

S♥NE
SuarezBirthday.gif

Ofc he does it on purpose you don't accidentally bite some1...

I wonder what situation this will put him in this summer. Liverpool are surely going to be very unhappy with him doing this again. Barca and Madrid will either be turned off by it or encouraged by it knowing Liverpool might be keen to get rid of him. On pure footballing terms I'd love him at Barca, but this is a moral test we need to pass. No way should we go for a player after he does that for a third time.

Even on pure footballing terms his attitude would cause us problems. Imagine if he pulls this shit while playing for us and gets a long ban.

Just curious. What would you all say if Barca signed him this summer despite all this?

Personally, I'd hope Luis Enrique would kick some sense into him. I'd also hope that Barto makes sure that all the players carry beef jerky at all times in order to tame Suarez when he needs to feed.

If we get him, Enrique better make it crystal clear that he won't tolerate this kind of shit. He doesn't seem like the kind of coach who would.

Before this, I wasn't against the signing itself (more against the fact that it would cause our board to neglect more necessary signings), but I am now.

Last edited:

Ghosting

Oh come on.

Being an idiot doesn't make you a psycho.

To be fair, there must be at least something small wrong with you to instinctively bite someone whenever you get a moment of rage -which isn't even justified- i've never seen anyone bite anyone before, let alone 3 times

I

instinct

Obviously this is not normal. Probably he has some mental problems, should undergo treatment, for sure.

I'd still get him tbh. I'm probably the only one and everyone will call me a fanboy or blind or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans