9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarium

Lifestealer
As long as he scores in every big game, i don't care how he plays for now. Transition will take time sadly, it is not easy for suarez to fit into the team. Liverpool and Barca play completely different style and at liverpool he was the main man. Like neymar he will take some time to settle but i think he will fare better than ibra.

Qonny

I'm mad at him for missing so many chances, but I just can't not feel sorry for him. He works so hard but just can't seem to find the goal.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I'm not too worried about Suarez; he's always been like this for the first 1-1.5 seasons at a new club. He'll turn it on once he's fully integrated. Even if he hasn't scored, he's still assisted and been involved in quite a few goals for the team this season.

FC B

We know it usually takes him a season to adapt to a new league and a new team ( styke and players ) but man his decision making and finishing is terrible.

Alarcón

For me his link-up play today was worse than his missed chances. We all know he is a great finisher but it was frustrating to see the kind of ridiculously easy passes he failed.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He did so much but so much of it was wrong :lol:. He has produced well for us despite matches like this, so I don't feel much "doubt" regarding him but I do think his ascent to form is one rough ride.

André

When he scores or assists against Atleti again on Wednesday I don;t want to hear any of you guys (those who bang him or say he is a flop) that you congrat. him, bravo Suarez etc etc. I'm tired of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans