9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

woobie

What he's saying is that Messi and Maradona are also guilty of bouts of naughtiness on the pitch and yet they are not being condemned in the way that Suarez is.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
In fact, Messi, Maradona and Suarez are all responsible for intentionally changing a game by illegally using their hands. The difference is Suarez was caught and took his punishment.

Hatem Ben Arfa

What I'm saying is, don't talk about justice and such stuffs when Ghana was the second best team for the whole match. Even the incident that led to the penalty came from a free kick and the mess inside the box. Ghana didn't deserve to go through and they got what they deserved. The Hand of God II

quote me where I have said the word 'justice' once in my previous posts?

It is Futbol, for crying out loud. just because you feel Ghana didn't play well enough in the match to deserve to go through, dosent mean that it is OK for people to outright cheat to try and correct it in some way.

If you don't take your chances, and the other team hardly has any and scores and wins. that is tough, that is Futbol! If you don't like it when that happens, go focus on another sport.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
If you don't take your chances, and the other team hardly has any and scores and wins. that is tough, that is Futbol! If you don't like it when that happens, go focus on another sport.

You want to know who definitely took their chance? Luis Suarez.

ricknattery

Suarez has bitten a player's neck and is involved in many more situations that go along those lines, so it's not the same case, not nearly. Everyone makes mistakes, but even Suarez fans realise he is a cunt

Chainsaw

Killahead
quote me where I have said the word 'justice' once in my previous posts?

It is Futbol, for crying out loud. just because you feel Ghana didn't play well enough in the match to deserve to go through, dosent mean that it is OK for people to outright cheat to try and correct it in some way.

Here we go again: "where did I say this, where did I say that!!"

So what's your take in all of this anyway?! Don't you wanna say what Suarez has done was injustice?! Or is that the first time you see a player do that in sucha particular situation?! I have seen it lots of time. And believe me, even you who are preaching against it may do that as well if put in the same situation. Deny all you want, but what Suarez did was a very natural reaction. And I have no sympathy for Ghana in that case, cause they didn't deserve to win that match anyway.

Hatem Ben Arfa

What he's saying is that Messi and Maradona are also guilty of bouts of naughtiness on the pitch and yet they are not being condemned in the way that Suarez is.

Messi - as much as I love and worship him, I am rational enough to admit that it was scummy thing to do scoring a goal with his hand. even if he was doing it as a joke/laugh to emulate maradona in some way as that is who was supposed to be the 2nd coming of at the time.

Maradona - It was a scum bag thing to do as well, and is the only thing that is truly on a comparable level to Suarez. you don't think Maradona has been condemned in the way that Suarez has? You should visit England my friend, people are still condemning him to this day.

ricknattery

So, you are saying that Leo and Maradona aren't scumbags?

Nice there son, you just killed the entire argument with the largest pile of hypocrisy I've ever seen.

you cannot judge a player based on one action. Suarez is accountable for many episodes where he shows he is indeed a cunt

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Messi - as much as I love and worship him, I am rational enough to admit that it was scummy thing to do scoring a goal with his hand. even if he was doing it as a joke/laugh to emulate maradona in some way as that is who was supposed to be the 2nd coming of at the time.

Maradona - It was a scum bag thing to do as well, and is the only thing that is truly on a comparable level to Suarez. you don't think Maradona has been condemned in the way that Suarez has? You should visit England my friend, people are still condemning him to this day.
Of course Ghanians should despide Suaréz. Don't get why you do though - there's a reason to why it's called the Hand of God.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism

Maradona - It was a scum bag thing to do as well, and is the only thing that is truly on a comparable level to Suarez. you don't think Maradona has been condemned in the way that Suarez has? You should visit England my friend, people are still condemning him to this day.[/QUOTE]

Actually i think most English laugh at it, it's funny because Maradona is one crazy Bastard.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Here we go again: "where did I say this, where did I say that!!"

So what's your take in all of this anyway?! Don't you wanna say what Suarez has done was injustice?! Or is that the first time you see a player do that in sucha particular situation?! I have seen it lots of time. And believe me, even you who are preaching against it may do that as well if put in the same situation. Deny all you want, but what Suarez did was a very natural reaction. And I have no sympathy for Ghana in that case, cause they didn't deserve to win that match anyway.

Don't put words into my mouth. Don't tell me not to talk about something which I clearly have not said. that is all I ask. I sincerely don't think it is asking too much.

My take in all this is that it is a scum bag thing to do, especially in such a huge match.

I'm not asking anyone to have sympathy for Ghana. I was just explaining to you that, the team which has all the chances and does not take enough or any of them does not always win, that is Futbol! For you to think it is fine for someone to just plain cheat because their team has played better than the other team is not something I can agree with.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Actually i think most English laugh at it, it's funny because Maradona is one crazy Bastard.

I disagree entirely. especially those England fans who were old enough to be watching the game at the time.

Maradona even got booed in a chairty friendly he played in at wembley, his every touch.

Heck every world cup, English media try find a way to bring it up.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Henry got booed at Emirates when he played for us. How do you explain that?

I really don't see your point. you will have to elaborate.

Maradona got booed in an English stadium because of 1986.

Henry got booed because that is what happens to former players when they return to play against their former club. Even if the player was a great servant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans