9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neymessi

Why are people here defending suarez?He is different and his behaviour has been really shitty for some time.All we can hope is he improves and stops doing it altogether.The last few pages have been amazing with people comparing him to barca players and their bad behaviours.All we can do is support him to improve and leave his bad past behind.Not defend him when clearly he is at fault.The whole barca squad of the last decade including managers may have not done so much crap that suarez has done alone and someone compared him with messi a few pages ago

amazing:lol:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Rumors have cooled down in the last few days. Maybe they are trying to convince Alexis to join them still? At least we don't know what's happening. Next meeting supposed to be this week.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Rumors have cooled down in the last few days. Maybe they are trying to convince Alexis to join them still? At least we don't know what's happening. Next meeting supposed to be this week.

It's rumoured that Liverpool want 60% of the fee paid right now which is apparently why Barcelona are working on selling Alexis(Most likely to Arsenal) to complete the Suarez transfer.

N11JELKA

A french journalist for the TV channel iTélé said that from the infos he got Suarez really really really really regrets what he has done and totally feels guilty that if uruguay lost it's because of him (which i believe is too much because no team should rely only on one player. Cavani had an awful WC and it's not because of Suarez).

Kind of comforting he realizes it.

Let's hope it will never happen again.

I guess Uruguay basically relied on him, since the rest has been playing under their level.

L

linetty

So a player is automatically a flop is he joins a club that is not built around him?

Gareth Bale and Neymar disagree.

Suarez fed by Messi's magisterial troughballs is beyond my imagination.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans