9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hyde is trying to make a comeback. Let's hope Jekyll manages to keep him in for the rest of the season.

Serbian

Hyde is trying to make a comeback. Let's hope Jekyll manages to keep him in for the rest of the season.
You can only tame the beast for so long. Lets face it he an aggressive nut case. Always has been. I love him as a player he is my favorite but ive been watching him since Ajax days, and he is who he is at Barca his ass has calm down a lot. But we will see this presist more and more i just pray he never bites again. Just elbow and hit is much better. Gerrard once said off the pitch Suarez is a calm normal nice lovely family man, but on the pitch he turns into a demon lol

Icarium

Lifestealer
What a disgrace that punch was, good thing la liga refs don't take video evidence for the bans. If he was kept out of ref book shouldn't have any problem.

dostoevskij

and the ref called a foul, so he did see something without giving a card. so je basically cannot write anything bad in his report and as this is spain and not England Luis wont get punished!

FC B

I'm afraid one day such a punch could cost Barca a red card for him in one of the essential matches of the season.

Albo

When Messi is on the pitch Suarez is much calmer. Problems arise when Messi is injured, too much pressure?

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He is clearly frustrated out there. Another ugly elbow today, and once again lucky to get away with it. I seriously fear that he might do something really stupid soon if this continues.

El Flaco

He is clearly frustrated out there. Another ugly elbow today, and once again lucky to get away with it. I seriously fear that he might do something really stupid soon if this continues.

Around when did that happened during the game?

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Around when did that happened during the game?

I think it was quite late in the 2nd half. Right after the Fernandinho foul on Messi, they showed that elbow situation in slow mo. Might have looked a bit like an accident from Suarez this time to take him in defence, tho.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I really can't get mad at him when he tries so hard every game... Still, I hope he calms down a little and starts scoring again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans