8 - Pedro Gonzalez "Pedri"

delancey

One is the worst posts of all time.
Cubarsi is more of an AM than pedri?

Put this bum in hall of shame already
Hyperbolic statement to drive home the fact that Pedri contributes very little in offense. Cubarsi is direct, fast, deliberate and offensive minded. One of my favorite players right now. So yes, he offers more offensive qualities than Pedri.

Gomer Pyle… Go back to your mom’s basement. :lol: 🤣

iniestaGOAT

Hyperbolic statement to drive home the fact that Pedri contributes very little in offense. Cubarsi is direct, fast, deliberate and offensive minded. One of my favorite players right now. So yes, he offers more offensive qualities than Pedri.

Gomer Pyle… Go back to your mom’s basement. :lol: 🤣

Are we sure this kid isn't @BJJ multi
Two of the dumbest posters around

vegitot

People are attacking like midfielders are only just now getting a high number of goals from midfield 🤣🤣.

Kinda like back in the day when some would rate lampard above Silva, Iniesta and the likes.
Not sure why you keep bringing stats like goals and assists? What about his attacking movement, his offensive awareness...? Pedri actually scores more than Iniesta. But you can easily tell who is more dangerous when having the ball, who attack better, who can conduct the team play.

Pedri can play great passes. But he does not pose enough threat when attacking nor he runs and attack opponent's final and other stuffs third like Iniesta or Silva. And this is not about goals or direct assists.

He is not an AM by natural. Xavi tried to turn him into that one this season but so far not much result.

Can he be a true AM in the future? I think he can. But that's story for future.

Last edited:

Blanco

I have not watch Iniesta soon, but I am pretty sure he is still a better player than Pedri (yes, i know he is 40 now). If you want to compare Pedri to some ex barca player I am recomending you Rafinha Alcantara or Denis Suarez.

Home of Barca Fans