8 - Pedro Gonzalez "Pedri"

BusiTheKing

Ffs absolute lunatics in this thread. Pedri is the one to build the midfield around

Can't build your midfield around someone who's that slow and weak. I'm not saying he can't be a great player, but come on, he's unreliable in quite a few aspects of the game and has a special tendency to drop out of the midfield battle when the heat is on.

JerseyAddict

Rumors that Bayern is interested. I wonder how much these "cheapskates" would offer... knowing them it would be some "insult"...

FinBarcelonafan

Some people mention Pedri being weak. I don't personally think that's true. He is stronger than he looks and he is working on his strength. Also, he is quicker/faster than he looks. What I remember from games he ran back to defend quite fast.

His running style makes him maybe look slow but not that slow nor weak. Weird player where his look fool you.

Maybe his good positioning help those too.

Last edited:

Windhook

I believe there is certain interest, but the offer seems unreal to me. Besides he's been injured recently and we are yet to see from where he'll pick up his game.

Franscar

Imo hes average physically, even Xavi was faster with much quicker turns. But high high quality in many things as well

Last edited:

Zidane82

I believe there is certain interest, but the offer seems unreal to me. Besides he's been injured recently and we are yet to see from where he'll pick up his game.

::
According to Diario AS, German giants Bayern Munich are willing to make a club record offer of more than 80million for the midfielder. Pedri only recently signed a new contract until 2026, and with a release clause of 1billion no less.

Horatio

You're welcome
::
According to Diario AS, German giants Bayern Munich are willing to make a club record offer of more than 80million for the midfielder. Pedri only recently signed a new contract until 2026, and with a release clause of 1billion no less.

Make them pay the release clause dawgs.

Then buy him back for 300 million.

Home of Barca Fans