8 - Pedro Gonzalez "Pedri"

vegitot

Check some stats and he has quite insane stats. Something like passes in final 3rd, xG action... He is among the top.

Messigician

This forum is bipolar as fuck tbh.

Football fans have memories of goldfish. I bet if dembele comes back fit and has one good game in 4 months fans will say

Back at his best, Belongs in the prem and will tear apart defenders, Valverde is the reason for his injuries

vegitot

[MENTION=4451]Birdy[/MENTION]

Add some contexts so i won't be a second Birdy

"Spain tend to possess the ball in their opponents? halves. Their opponents do not. You didn?t need a fancy graphic to know that. That combo can be a good starting point for winning football matches. Add in some quickness ? Spain also lead the tournament in fast tempo possessions ? and you might have a recipe for entertaining football on top of that.

We should clarify what we mean by fast tempo here, particularly since the first graphic plotted Spain as slow and intricate. That?s measuring those 24 teams? metres per second progressed up the pitch during their sequences. Fast tempo is more about pace in the attacking half regardless of the direction the ball is moving, which Spain do more than anyone in the tournament.

As for who?s most involved, it?s Pedri for fast tempo, sustained threat and build up. He?s responsible for 15% of Spain?s actions in those styles when he?s on the pitch. That?s resulted in a 6.48 xG from sequences in which Pedri is involved, which is by far the highest in the tournament"

https://theanalyst.com/na/2021/07/euro-2020-playing-styles-spain-italy-england-belgium/

Pedri is important to Spain and surprisingly, he moves the ball incredibly fast.

Last edited:

vegitot

Football fans have memories of goldfish. I bet if dembele comes back fit and has one good game in 4 months fans will say

Back at his best, Belongs in the prem and will tear apart defenders, Valverde is the reason for his injuries

Only one guy will do it man.

aragorn

you forgot the "decade of dominance"

Zidane82

At the Euros Pedri is once again outstanding .

Apart from his usual great linkup play and attacking play ..

3rd most distance covered out of ALL players there and 3rd most fouled player at the Euros.

vegitot

📊 Pedri has the most accurate final 3rd passes (156) and most accurate passes in the opposition's half (277) in #EURO2020

Pedri added (356) completed passes overall, created (9) chances, made (7) tackles and won back (21) balls in 5 games

SEMI FINALIST

18 years old!!! https://t.co/OqhW8k35Qt

Golden boy for sure.

Home of Barca Fans