8 - Pedro Gonzalez "Pedri"

JamDav1982

His abiltity to open up space on park is ridiculous.

Final pass and when to shoot etc can improve but another good game overall.

JamDav1982

One in first half when layed back to Busquets he has to shoot there.

In second going across goal he kept dribbling when could have cracked it as well.

Seems to turn away from shooting unless running forward on right peg.

Joan

Not wrong to pass even when in position to shoot if there are other players in better areas or with more skill, sometimes both.

Think he was closed and couldn't really shoot before passing to Busquets, but I'd need to see it again.

JamDav1982

Not wrong to pass even when in position to shoot if there are other players in better areas or with more skill, sometimes both.

Think he was closed and couldn't really shoot before passing to Busquets, but I'd need to see it again.

He was wrong to turn down shot when turned back and passed to Busi and when running away from goal to more or less a dead end.

Nothing major but something for him to improve on. Never wants to shoot unless clear run at goal on stronger foot it feels like.

Horatio

You're welcome
He was wrong to turn down shot when turned back and passed to Busi and when running away from goal to more or less a dead end.

Nothing major but something for him to improve on. Never wants to shoot unless clear run at goal on stronger foot it feels like.

Think it's also a personality issue. Completely unselfish and seems to get satisfaction out of setting up fellow players.

serghei

Yea, but he's 50-50 on that. Sometimes he passes to opponents in worse positions than him. Probably he's not very confident in his shooting ability so far.

cro-man

Maybe someone should tell this kid that this game is about scoring goals and not toying around. Also his overall game is not sharp enough especially up front. Either his pass is too short or too long. He is wasting good opportunities.

Home of Barca Fans