8 - Pedro Gonzalez "Pedri"

Nazario1985

This guy is getting injured because his muscle is weak. It repairs but not the way it needs. So it stays weak. This is why he is scared to run hard. This is why he will need major surgery most likely and probably will miss months and months.

Sell him as soon as possible when healthy. He will not last ever again.

This guy is basically Ansu Fati all over again. Now in the early 2000s sports science was brand new. In 2024 we have come a long way. I would say that by 2040 we will have newer evidence supporting that muscles are overall weaker and easier to rip up at younger ages. You won't see 16 yr olds anymore.

How about FDJ is he weak too ?
Don't get me started on the rest of the list past and present.

M3ls

No dribbling, no speed, no physics, no intelligent shot, no aggressiveness in terms of targeting the goal, no quality of passes at the level of a conventional Kroos. Nothing.

His whole game is to throw balls around imposingly. Yes, a good percentage of passes into the final third, but these statistics also need to be looked at in context.

I don’t understand why people rated him so highly for so many years, calling him the most talented young center.
If they give you the conditional 50 lyams, sell and forget him.

FCBfan22

Considering that Pedri's injury looked muscular, I highly doubt it will be only a month.

Frenkie should be back after NT break, if there is no tears.

NKMaribor

No development for 3 years already because of injuries and it doesn't stop. He has enough talent to get at least near Iniesta, but that ship has sailed I fear. A real shame.

Iniesta was absolutely brutal player. Pedri could go Super Saiyan and still could not touch Iniesta with a pole.

I had similar issues with my muscles. The cause? Muscle imbalances. To weak back muscles to support hamstrings.

BJJ

We badly need to get rid of this whole Barca DNA bullshit. This whole idea of having skilful midgets is ok if they are physically durable and have an enforcer next to them. Otherwise, it just ends up with us buying injury prone duds who fold under any pressure.
Unless a new manager can revitalise this guy he seems destined for the scrapheap or continuous loan.

Home of Barca Fans