8 - Pedri

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

poor defending on his lob in, any decent defense would've had donkey marked

There are some salty Madridistas on this website. But none as salty as you. Get ready to take another 4 from Pep at the Etihad.

There are plenty of unpleasant characters here and I have never advocated for anyone to be banned, but this guy is as obvious a Madrid troll as you will find.

Mods are you going to allow Madrid trolls to masquerade as Barca fans and pollute the threads?

Last edited:

Iniesta Ultra

There are some salty Madridistas on this website. But none as salty as you. Get ready to take another 4 from Pep at the Etihad.

There are plenty of unpleasant characters here and I have never advocated for anyone to be banned, but this guy is as obvious a Madrid troll as you will find.

Mods are you going to allow Madrid trolls to masquerade as Barca fans and pollute the threads?

Touched a nerve. This isn't a redemption arc Xavi's on rn.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Why do you even exist that's one and two why are you even a Barcelona fan

All you do is whine like a little bitch, but I guess thats just what you are.

He is as hardcore a Madridista as you will find. Spent weeks here lawyering for Madrid's scandal against Almeria. And then nit picks any remote 50 50 decision that goes in Barca's favour and tries to present it as some sort of robbery.

Can't believe folk here have fallen for his ' I love Barca so much and only hate on them 24/7 and worship Madrid 24/7 because I want Xavi to leave and Barca to be great again' schtick. Which makes fuck all sense.

Especially since Xavi announced he is leaving months ago. :rofl1:

Anyway I found an ignore option, so problem solved.

Andresito

Staff member
Must admit I was asking myself what on earth is Pedri going to come on and do in an intense game like this. Felt he was going to look like a wimp with his lack of physique.

But the kid came on and orchestrated in possession and his calmness helped us keep the ball. Wonderful assist too. With Roberto and Christensen out, surely Frenkie, Gundo and Pedri start. I would prefer Christensen as a defensive anchor, but this is the best we've got now.

Temptation

Been one of his harshest critics but as a beacon of justice and fair judgement on this forum, I must admit that he was brilliant yesterday. His presence was rejuvenating and a breath of fresh air. That assist was gorgeous and his overall play and defensive contribution was fantastic.

I think coming on in the second half helped him because he has been struggling with his stamina and energy lately. A fresh Pedri against tired legs is a very good idea to get the best out of him currently.

Loki

Must admit I was asking myself what on earth is Pedri going to come on and do in an intense game like this. Felt he was going to look like a wimp with his lack of physique.
But the kid came on and orchestrated in possession and his calmness helped us keep the ball. Wonderful assist too.
Perfect circumstances for him. He came in when Paris was out of steam again after their furious 2nd half start. He had more space the last 30 minutes and could show his strengths. Xavi subbed suberb yesterday. Pedri in the starting lineup would have been disastrous, but he was decisive when Paris began to tire.

Horatio

You're welcome

But the kid came on and orchestrated in possession and his calmness helped us keep the ball. Wonderful assist too. With Roberto and Christensen out, surely Frenkie, Gundo and Pedri start. I would prefer Christensen as a defensive anchor, but this is the best we've got now.
I have criticized his physical condition as well but as can see in game thread was excited to see him come on. 30 min was perfect for him.

Porque

Said he should play deeper for a while. Incredible impact that made me look a fool.

Thinking about the match in hindsight, PSG gave him alot of space / he found alot of space.

I know the timing of the goal gave us a second wind and deflated them, but I expected more midfield pressure from them considering we lined up with Bob, Christ and injury returnees throughout the match.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He has also given the assist for Lewa's goal against Napoli, i think he is pretty good in playing the final pass. Hope he stays injury-free, he will be crucial for the cl.

BusiTheKing

It doesn't surprise me that he does great things when he has time and space. The criticism is that he struggles when the game is compact, stressful, uncomfortable.

And if we're being honest, it was mostly that one thing he did followed by some nice and sensible, but not really impressive, passing.

I'm not too big of a hater to applaud a gamechanging pass. Just saying it didn't really challenge the argument against him.

Home of Barca Fans