8 - Hristo Stoichkov

El Gato

Villarato!
Hristo is a cunt, who comes out in public and makes jokes about the rival.

Either way, it's already 2 Barcelona legends who make morons out of themselves in the media. Didn't notice anyone from Madrid to do such thing. Way to go ;)

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt

Either way, it's already 2 Barcelona legends who make morons out of themselves in the media. Didn't notice anyone from Madrid to do such thing. Way to go ;)
He's a legend. End of discussion.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom

That's because Madrid hasn't had players who still care about the club since the 80s.

BADGERBHOY

:lol: the pain is oozing out of this Madridista
Stoichkov legend!
:flagvl8:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End

Cough Valdano Cough

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
FINAL_WEMBLEY_1992_x5x.jpg

LaMessiah

fond memories of seeing his highlights as a kid, was and still is my favorite Barca player of all time. fierce, strong, fast and didn't take shit from anyone. I'll never forget the stomping of the ref's foot, what a crazy fool! What a legend, he needs to be involved in this team somehow

desoe

He's back to management now, taking over the bulgarian champions Litex Lovech in the next few days. I'm glad he decided to come back to management, now the bulgarian football will become 10 times more interesting :)

He's going to get some serious verbal abuse at the stadiums, though ..

desoe

00342906.jpg

The president of Litex said that his contract is permanent, because superstars of this calibre cannot be fired :lol:

Home of Barca Fans