7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

gasgas

Only way you could save yourself the embarrassment at this point is if you were to tell us it was a very lovely lady friend you were making small talk with. =)

Oh.

So we were simply guinea pigs in your religious experiment. I feel used now...

Save embarassment?
Do you think whatever you say comes even close to causing any embarassment?
I am not embarassed by the same things that embarass you.
It wasn't a lady friend. It was a brother and i am discipling him in the faith.
He was telling me about the issues in his life he was struggling with.

It was a big group with diversity. People who really wanted to grow in the faith and the guinea pigs.

The people who wanted to share, i am still in contact with and sharing with them materials for spiritual growth.

You were probably among the few guys who fell in the second group

What's the correlation between the two? Such a random thing to mention unless you want to imply you have better things to do than we. Are you saying that you are better than we? Very un-bible-like.

By the way when did you even read the bible to be able to discern something to be un-bible like? I can point countless examples where Jesus called people out of what they are doing because he was offering something better and more eternal.

And the ironical thing is the last time you supposedly quoted the bible and it wasn't even from the bible

Albo

Save embarassment?

It was a big group with diversity. People who really wanted to grow in the faith and the guinea pigs.

The people who wanted to share, i am still in contact with and sharing with them materials for spiritual growth.

By the way when did you even read the bible to be able to discern something to be un-bible like? I can point countless examples where Jesus called people out of what they are doing because he was offering something better and more eternal.

And the ironical thing is the last time you supposedly quoted the bible and it wasn't even from the bible

How cringy can one get?

Messi

Is this jesusforum.com? Could we get back to talling football. Sorry if that bores you now but that is what this is for, right?

Horatio

You're welcome
Save embarassment?

Sounds like you had a bad day.

gasgas

Sounds like you had a bad day.

Nah bro.
I am quite okay. Had a good night sleep and now i am planning on how the rest of the day works out

Is this jesusforum.com? Could we get back to talling football. Sorry if that bores you now but that is what this is for, right?

I simply reply to posts directed to me.

How cringy can one get?

Describes majority of things anyways

Chainsaw

Killahead
What's the correlation between the two? Such a random thing to mention unless you want to imply you have better things to do than we. Are you saying that you are better than we? Very un-bible-like.

How cringy can one get?

By the looks of it, the only announcement coming is Gasgas'ses announcement about his 12 new disciples.

Why did you create a thread about faith and things related to them and still come here to spew your propaganda?

i-just-came-here-to-read-the-comments-and-decide-7457045.png

Home of Barca Fans