7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Thiago10

If we get Phil, we might have a chance of winning La Liga + CL, something nobody would've predicted 1 month ago. Fingers crossed!

Dembele - Suarez - Messi
Coutinho - Busi - Sergi/Paulinho
Alba - Umtiti - Piqué - Semedo
Mats

Or even in a 4231 (which I doubt we would use):
Suarez
Coutinho - Messi - Dembele
Busi - Paulinho/Sergi
Alba - Umtiti - Pique - Semedo
Mats

That is quality!

blaugrana1987

Yeah but why? It's not gonna give him any leverage to get a transfer to Barca
Its probably to give impression of forcing a move and that he wont just make peace with fact that he will be staying at Liverpool for years. Possibly to push Barcelona for one more bid...

michelco

Its probably to give impression of forcing a move and that he wont just make peace with fact that he will be staying at Liverpool for years. Possibly to push Barcelona for one more bid...

Still doesn't make any sense. If he's still there when the transfer window closes then he might as well be on the CL list. IMO this is just fake news from a reporter who doesn't understand that the list is submitted after the transfer window closes

cro-man

Is there any sign of life from him? I mean did he even congratulate his teammates for reaching cl or something? He is quiet and didnt show commitment to his club meaning he really wants out same as verratti but they wont let him go.

I think he got his back problem from sitting at home and waiting for liverpool to let him go lol

blaugrana1987

Still doesn't make any sense. If he's still there when the transfer window closes then he might as well be on the CL list. IMO this is just fake news from a reporter who doesn't understand that the list is submitted after the transfer window closes
1st September is in 6 days. He asks not to be included to put pressure on Liverpool and consider to sell him 7 days before window closes. Dont see whats so hard to understand.

Home of Barca Fans